Great Day at school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stevennomad, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Well today started out as one of the best of the years. For no reason at all, my mom just decided to let me sleep in until about 10 a.m. Once i get up have my breakfast I go to school and missed all my hard classes and just go in for lunch gym and woodshop. I go to my table and it's just me and my friend Ken because we always get there first. Everyday he asks for money from me, not like 5 dollars a day just like my change from my lunch, and I kinda flipped out on him about a week or two ago when I was in a pissy mood. He tells me that he is having a great day to and that hes getting signed out early for no reason and is just as happy as I am.

Then he tells me to look down and hes just got a bag of some nice nugget in his hand. I pick it up and smell it and go to give it back to him. I asked him where he got it cause he quit smoking a couple weeks ago. He told me he found it his coat pocket from when he used to sell and that I should just keep it. My day just went from being good to great. I get home and give it a proper inspection and it turns out its from the ounce of the dankest bud he was picking up at the time. This just made me feel great and gave me an upside to doing things nice for other people.

2. Your karma is good........

3. Shit, man....that is one great day. :smoking:

4. Nice! Enjoy it.

5. Yea definitely enjoy that. Make the day even better.

6. I'm jealous.
    Just so you know. ;)

7. Damn boi!

How dry was that stuff?

8. that does sound liek a wonderful day!

was it nice outside to top it all off?

9. how much was it?

10. Yea it was actually the nicest day outside we've had in a while in Jersey. The bud wasn't dried bad at all if he hadn't told me it was from his old pick ups i would have thought he just picked it up. It was a 1.1 bag and my day has just kept getting better as it went on. Passed my certification test to become a lifeguard and got an 96 on my term paper. I hope tomorrow goes as well.

11. Awesome man. More smokers need to do this. Spread the love people. I tip my friends and fellow smokers in bud when it is appropriate.