Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

great ak-47 hookup from my friend, gave me 4 grams already ground up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Wellhungfish, Feb 22, 2010.

1. #1 Wellhungfish, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    its pretty dang nice gets me really stoned it seems like i am in a different world sometimes i lose my attention and daydream[​IMG][​IMG]

2. #2 Wellhungfish, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    4 grams of ak-47 thats been ground up already its super kiefed out. when i tap it down to settle the kief the bottom of the jar is just all pure kief. I've already extracted some kief to put in a joint i smoked. got me pretty dam stoned. and took a couple bong hits with my friend of the same stuff at his house.

3. There's a word for pre-ground weed... Oregano.

4. ya that woulda sucked if i got oregano

5. It wasnt oregano cause it was ak-47 from fort collins,colorado and gets me stoned

6. wether or not its ak, keif and ground up weed = super nice joint or bowl haha.
    either way i bet you got high as fuck!

7. yah just a friend gave me some of his stash not really a dealer, from fort collins colorado and it sure is some ask-47. cant tell with the pictures i have i need to lay some down on my scanner :D. First weed to have ever been in that jar and it covered it was crystals

8. nice pickup but the only thing that bums me out bout it is that the dealer or whatever grounded it up and pocketed the kief. theres a kid who lives near me who deals and grinds up all his bud takes kief then sells the sacks and convinces people its awesome that its pre grinded

9. man id be pissed off if somebody grounded my buds! but i hear you on that trippy shit man thats that weed right there

10. Did he sell it to you cheaper because it was all ground up? Usually my dealers have "shake deals" and sell a decent amount of shake for a good price just cause of the leaves and small stems possibly at the bottom of the bag.

I'd be kinda pissed too if it was all ground up mainly because whenever I weigh out ground up bud, it doesn't weigh accurately at all....either way tho if ur happy thats all that matters haha

11. you need a new scale then, friend.

12. i wouldn't buy pre grinded weed. but i think this guy is saying his friend just gave it to him for free, guys...so even if that was reg it's still awesome haha.

13. This. THIS, YOU IDIOTS.

14. nah i went over and it was chill either way i didnt care he got his scale out and gave me some out of his bag that was ground up but its crazy kiefed out. i payd 60 for 4 grams about the normal price i pay

15. i toook down 2 really fat hits in my bong 15 minutes ago and in a nice relaxed mood pretty dang high

16. Well if your friend gave it to you for free and it got you by then by all means man, smoke that shit.

17. Ive heard mixed things about AK. What do you guys think about it?

18. #19 Caribbeanbreeze, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    Woo! Fort Collins ni ggaz!

That sucks that it's ground up man. Herb is herb none the less, so rip that shit yo.

19. ya have been im about out but i've had a good amount of kief from it also, about out and people keep saying i got it for free i bought it ground up 60 for 4 grams. In Nebraska, most of our quality weed comes from over there or denver.