Gray Squad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by baileaff, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Hi it's baileaff! I'm new to the community and have decided to share my experiences and am ready to explore the bigger culture that smoking is.

Anyway I'll be in these stories/recaps/updates you'll keep seeing in this particular thread. As you keep up you'll figure out and get to know the rest of the squad eventually.

Just finished blazing with ️(older sis) and (older sis'gf) for the night...

It's been an exhausting week being in orientation for five full days. It was exciting starting this new process for my new job. Unfortunately, I had to drive to Pasadena from SB and it would taken me 2 hours each back and forth everyday. With not enough sleep and being nervous I'll mess up at work, I ran out steam.

Finally got home as 7pm (I left at 5pm) and took a shit. Right after I threw away my cat's shit while trying not to shit my pants. Chilled with (mom) till it was a quarter to 8 and ️ would arrive home. This week has been staying with us, she cooks dinner and drives ️ to work and back home.

So like almost every time 730 pm hits ️ FaceTimes me and asked me what I'm doing or come down to the car so we can hotbox and blaze a blunt (rolled by ).

I was eeeh at first like I just wanna chill and read my fanfic too but then ️won't quit and starts talking shit about I'm not hanging out anymore. So of course like the idiot sis I am goes down anyway, still saying No but already at the door.

Turns out they've been smoking and driving on the way back (disclaimer: I'm not promoting smoking and driving in this thread and ever) and so they pass me a roach to finish and I'm like I'm exhausted and I wanna relax FUCK IT

We went up to ️room and talked starting to feel it. We were gonna start stories about our old house and I was trying to find the pictures I took 3 years I ago when we cleaned it so it can go to real estate market. Couldn't find it and gave up. Felt so discouraged.

Went down to the car to smoke again

tgif

drives (she the expert) us to Alberto's' for dinner burrito drive thru though I didn't get anything and I was too high describing my new friends from orientation and describing each one and showing their pics. I kept forgetting what we were talking about and at the end I was looking through mom's fb albums for our old house pictures. I was showing ️s old pictures from 6-7 years ago when ️had braces and old embarrassing pics too. Yes I'm an angel. ️ had no idea.

Back to ️room We go up to ️room they eat while I draw our old house' floor plans with labels and even the courtyard, backyard and symbols to signify there's some story behind that particular area in our residence.

WE 3 ate six cupcakes

I WAS ON A MISSON
    because I am ecstatic to share with about my siblings childhood.

*️ was texting (me and ️ cousin, he gayish and have a gf) that we're gonna hang out before picking up (our lil sis) from bus station. That they better have snacks ready (coz we always hang out at home and we always serve and cook for and company)
    Fun fact: you gotta meet he different

rolls like 3 blunts for tomorrow and tells star to get plastic and ️ says random thing like you want me to throw out the trash like what and my brain highway just delivered another idea

PERPENDICULAR PEOPLE
    Me and usually on same wave length and ️ is on another one BUT WE ALL ARE IN THE SAME POINT/THOUGHT/ topic different mind sets though intersects at same thinking goal.

just trip and ️is always stuck or plastered onside listening then blurts out random shit but then we get to the same point.

IDEA GENERATOR
    big companies should just hire me to be in their Creative Team. My notebook is starting to fill up. I think I come up with good shit I think
    (Small brown notebook and diamond pen)
    But that's for another time keke

Then we go down to he car again and smoke it
    It's probably 10 pm and I finally get to start the stories and using my old house drawn floor map as illustrations tells her stories too while ️attaches like a parasite still and I rock in the office chair

Seriously it's been fun you gotta hear about my color coordination ideas it's in the notebook doing my own research pictures available

I have picture of map too maybe I'll post it if people want to see

Also any suggestions how I should update this thread? New post every time? Or just update the first post and let it grow? Sorry been while from forum setting last active was bakabt

Hope everything I say up there makes sens idk I'll read it in the morning

️ | | white widow and mix with something better ask I forgot

If you have nothing good to say just don't reply please my fragile heart

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dude I totally know what you mean by the intersection thing.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

3. Just went to Glendale to meet and his gf and smoke and hang ours. I drive coz forgot her wallet we smoked before heading out the sky was like an oil painting with colors of sky blue baby pink and soft purple with glittering gold

Smoked a blunt when we arrived, when we were watching YouTube videos when it was time to eat then before heading up to union station to pick up

We'll probably hit a joint before going to bed is driving now while chill in the bank
    D is shotgun

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum