Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GravityFog's Average Herbal/Miscellaneous Photography

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GravityFog, Oct 18, 2009.

1. #1 GravityFog, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    I've been an avid amateur photographer for most of my life, and an herbal advocate for about 3 years. Recently I moved to Southern California and I finally made a decent connection. Not quite the same as the icy wonders of Northern California, but there's still plenty of decent green to go around. :hello:

I finally got a hold of my "real" camera again, which was still packed away from the move: Nikon D50 w/ 18-250mm Tamron lens. Saving up for a macro lens.

So essentially this thread will contain a random assortment of photos. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Left over from a dub (was roughly 2.5 g) picked up last night. Semi-trippy, warm full body high. Smoked at about 8:15 this morning and about 10 minutes from now. :smoke:

Normally I buy weight but I don't have that leisure for the time being.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The very first picture of the trees and sky, fucking beautiful man, and nice bub :hello:

3. Thanks man, much appreciated. :cool:

Feels good to have my DSLR out again. Haven't had it for a few months because of my move down south.

4. The skyscraper shots (especially looking up) are really cool. Did you get that idea from somewhere?

5. Not really, I was actually walking out of this ridiculous art/technology museum and I just looked up, thought it looked cool. Most of my best pictures happen randomly like that; I hardly ever spend time setting up a spot.

6. seriously, those pictures are incredible.

7. #7 GravityFog, Nov 23, 2009
    I decided to add a few photos from this weekend. Nothing too special. I'm trying to cut back on smoking to a few days out of the week rather than 3 times a day.

Green Crack x White Widow Homegrown in Chico, CA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Thats a beautiful bub and a few if not all of those photos are excellent.

I'd def love to see some more of those.

+rep

9. Thanks man, thousands more to come when I get a chance. I just don't have time to take and upload pics every day. Keep on tokin. :smoking:

10. #10 GravityFog, Nov 24, 2009
    Left over from my purple Halloween. No one came to my house that night. :smoking:

[​IMG]

I wish I had my camera yesterday. Watched the Chargers/Broncos game and went into "the canyon" at halftime. It won't be the last time I go over there, so perhaps next time I'll have more pics that I didn't take with my phone:

[​IMG]

A couple more from this morning. Some no-name indica bud along with that GC WW hybrid.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a shitty shot of the GCxWW pickup I took with my phone. I won't tell you how much there was, but there's plenty to go around.

[​IMG]

And some photography to top it off:

11. damn dude. nice pics

12. beautiful pics! from the piece to the herb, the scenery isnt bad either ;)

13. Much appreciated! :hello:

14. like a pound.

15. Great photos.. I like this better than most stash threads on here. Props my dude, and enjoy that GC-WW, looks fucking DELISH.

16. Thanks man, just trying to bring something new to the table. I might not have the best or biggest pickups in the city, but I do love taking pictures of what little I have. It's all relative to your perspective. In my world, less is more. Keep tokin' brother!

17. Oh man. Smoked a joint and your pictures are amazing to my eyes!:smoking:
    Nice stash pic yet i dont know why you would roll a skinny joint with so much:D

18. Oh btw also, that bubbler of yours is a work of art, seriously beautiful. Does it have a name?

19. #19 GravityFog, Nov 24, 2009

It's Tsunami, due to the mesmerizing swirling colors and the sucking sound it makes when you hit it, kinda resembling the onset of a tsunami.

It'd be boring if I just kept showing you pics of the GC WW that I'm still enjoying because this'll last me a while, so I'll just post a few more scenic photos. :)

This is what happens when you get stoned and take pictures of your guitars: :smoking:

[​IMG]

20. I love you tropical lookin photos. You've inspired me to post some of mine.