Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity shift feelings while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Has anyone ever been so high you felt like gravity was shifting. I actually feel like I'm "tripping" right now it's ticked. I already hallucinated my cat under a tree earlier, I looked like an idiot standing in my front yard calling my cat that's was t there. I'm feel numb right his but I know weed can't hurt you so I think I'm just gonna enjoy the riiide!! Stay blazed my friends.

2. Pcp is a great drug isn't it?

3. Give me some of what he's smoking  :smoking:

4. #4 CrispyBacon, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    This has happened when I smoke really strong weed. You almost have to sit down for a sec right? Maybe it's a rush of THC?

5. The nug wasn't laced I just got back from vacation and an 8 day t break. My first bowls of sour d had me too high haha, I just woke up still a little high