Gravity? Purple Maxx?Snow Storm?Stacker?Grotek?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by medalman, Dec 7, 2008.

1. I ordered up some stuff from Humboldt county for the time during flowerng. That is the name of the products that I have coming. Monster Bloom is for the whole time of flowering supposedly and Purple Maxx turns it purple and it promotes growth along the stems between nodes, Than Gravity is supposed to make the buds harder, I was wondering if anybody else had any experience with these nutes Thanks

2. Never used the Humboldt brand even though i used to live in Arcata (which is in Humboldt County). But, I just don't have enough first hand accounts that they are worth the price tag. I tend to stick with the big boys. But, keep us posted on how they perform. I have been looking for raw data and you may be just the case study I was looking for.

Good luck.

3. aight I put em thru a e check so it is going to be a minute before I even get it in my hands but other than that I can definitely stayed tuned as they used to say

4. I got the stuff last week on Thrursday,put the Purple Maxx in on Saturday morning and then came back that night and put in some MGro and now that it is Wednesday I am going to hit em again with the Maxx this am and then tonight going to the Monster Bloom. I got some buds on a little indie plant that is already crystaling up real nice and then the rest are pretty much sativa looking taller longer buds but they havent really changed that much right now the biggest difference i noticed tho was the smell they changed up some it has more of a citrus smell to them now but that is relative anyhow. some of the fan leaves have developed more color on the stem leading to them and that is really all the "color change" I have noticed soo far but I got good crystals already and about four maybe five weeks left I am excited so for now Good Luck and Good Growing!

5. be careful with humbolt stuff, it's very concentrated.

6. yep you are right I went and burned one of my girls but think that I had a drainage issue more than a nute issue. But so far she is ok I guess she has tipitus around the main colas and the leaves that are coming out are like bleached out. But other than that she aint dropping no other leaves and is still nice and firm otherwise. The rest are just getting bigger pistols right now. The biggest buds has an almost perceptible color change happening with them. But figured it was mostly wishful thinking. Other that that just outgrowing my space for the moment had to move the lights up and all that fixed up better reflectors for em and that is about it for now. Be checking back soon

7. Curious to see an update.. I use Gravity but would like to see how the other products are working.

8. I've used the purple maxx product through out the flowering process and it didnt turn my buds purple however it DID increase the crystals and resin also made the buds more solid...USE less than recommend or it'll burn your plants.