Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity/Bukket bong question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by braapman, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Hi, ive recently ordered myself a nice looking gravity bong and i was just wondering a few things. Firstly, how much bud would you put in a standard bowl(in english measures please e.g. a 10 or half a 10) and how many hits will you get of it? Also is this going to get me more stoned for the amount of weed i have than if i smoked it in a joint?

thx :cool:

2. you ordered a gravity bong? why.

#:cool:

3. what do you mean you ordered a gravity bong. post a link. ussually buckets are home made

4. Just load the bowl.. and smoke it. You gotta feel for yourself how much to put in.

5. WTF is that shit. :eek:

6. That is Israels finest tool

7. i've seen a g bong in a shop before, all glass, looked really nice. probably easy to break though.
    anyways, i can't give you exact measures, but yes, smoking out of a gravity bong will get you very stoned. make sure your weed is ground up nice and fine so it burns evenly. but ya, you could have easily made one at home by just buying a glass bowl, a 2 liter, and a juice jug.

8. This is my gravity bong, your link won't show up for me.

[​IMG]

I don't grind up bud, I'll pluck a small pinch off a bud, put it gently but firmly in the bowl. Then let the bud get torched as it milks up. I don't have any idea what you're talking about with 10's, but I don't let the bud take over half the bowl. As for how many hits, it's about how strong your lungs on.

Light weights - expect 3-4 heads/hit. If you can get on my level, you can clear it 75% - 100%.

Good luck

9. haha rated , sick geeza

10. Just put a half a bowl in. Trust me, it doesn't take too much too get fucked up off gravity bongs. :smoke:

11. how many gram is half a bowl?

12. Dude all bowls are different sizes. Half a bowl for a gravity is probably .2 g