Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity bongs!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenbliss, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Hey does anyone know why gravity bongs are so amazing at getting you super ripped? Is it just the amount of smoke (like same amount of smoke from another device would work the same) or is it something about the gravity bong that makes it so good?

2. #2 Duckyx, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009
    i have a home made one.

Its a 40oz King Cobra bottle
    With the bottom broken off.

they work so nice because they suck in all the smoke loosing very little.

Once its cherried it burns evenly and you get 80% of the THC and the other good stuff.

A lot of smoke first rip. Always gets you the highest.

3. I always smoke waterfalls all day everyday just to save on weed but its torture nippin into the bog to fill the bottle up all the time.

4. i think it has something to do with the fact that you dont do any work to pull the smoke. and all you do is take one monster hit, so it gets the job done.

5. Because it's like taking a hit of the entire bowl, or at least half, and not having to put much effort into sucking it in because the gravity bong basically forces you to inhale the smoke.