Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity Bongs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kingmvp420, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Hey gc. I recently made a g bong however I'm not quite sure how to user it, how big of a container do you recommend i place it in? Do I let it float on the water, or should I push it down. Also, is there any trick to lighting it? I found it difficult to light because their was no inhalation. Sorry about these nooby questions, ive toked a few yrs just never tried a g bong and heard you can get wrecked from little bud.

Thanks!
    Btw its made of a 2 liter bottle and i melted a socket into it.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. So you push the 2 liter down into the bucket (or whatever you want to use that can cover the 2 liter like 80% with water), then you put the bowl/cap in with one hits worth of your finest bud. Then light and slowly pull the 2 liter up, which will pull smoke into the 2 liter. Keep pulling until there is only about an inch of the bottom of the 2 liter left under water, then unscrew cap/take off bowl, put your mouth on the hole, push down the bottle and inhale.