Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity Bongs - How Long is the High, How Much do You Smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrGoatington, Jun 23, 2013.

1. That's about it, I'm looking to know how long your highs last just from a gravity bong as well as how much you smoke in a gravity bong. I have about .4 left to smoke and would like to know if the high is worth it if I just use all of that towards the gravity bong. I'm also concerned about how long it lasts, so please feel free to let me know how long the high lasts for you when smoking from the gravity. Thanks.

2. 1 hour i put like .1 in there

3. #3 Mang44, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
    You got .4 left, chilling alone, why not just use the piece you generally do? Take out the G bong next time you and your buds are blazing a sack.

BTW why on earth would you be asking how long it lasts... the method of delivery is still smoke, why would it matter...

That depends on the bud you're smoking and how routinely an individual smokes. 

Also... .1 for a G-bong is completely unrealistic from my experience, like whaaat? No offence but you must have some tinnnnny lungs, or you missed the purposed of a G-bong :/. I go a solid .3-.5 for ONE HIT out of a g-bong... you should cough.

4. I got so high yesterday off of a Gravity Bong.
    one bowl/hit depending on the size of the piece should be good for awhile to be high. of course you can keep going till your stoned off your ass