Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity bongs for a year

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by almostsavage, May 31, 2017.

1. Okay so I was just wondering, I been smoking out of a gravity bong for about a year about 3 times a day each time it's around a gram and I smoke it to myself in a gb idk Why but after 3 gb hits I still don't feel high but if I gave it to my friends they be off the shit for hours . Am I stupid for smoking like 2/3 grams a day using a gravity bong? I just get really high after and I don't see anything wrong yet. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yes you've fucked up. Your tolerance is above than the norm. To say around a gram each session 3 times a day is significant all while the gravity bong holds all the smoke in. Maybe the slight loss of THC in the water, but still pretty high in THC compared to smoking blunts and joints. You need to cut down to at least one and use it wisely. You will hate it at first, but it will be at your benefit saving money and actually getting a high worth experiencing than having a high tolerance handling your smoke like these "pros". A high tolerance is not worth bragging, as you will just feel the need to smoke more in due time. If you don't care about tolerance nor the price to continue on till you feel satisfied then pursue it; at least you will be aware of the cause of your situation.

3. holy shit 2 gbs get me high and i normally stop after 4 you should take a t break

4. Ended up smoking a few blunts but I been slowing down but I take about 6-15 rips and I'm straight but I am high rn lmao just did 8

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum