Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity Bongs are awesome.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dylanfan12, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Whats up city?

I used to smoke a lot of blunts and j's but I felt like I was ripping through weed way too fast, especially for my wallet. So i decided to build a grav bong and i just leave it in my sink so it forces me to get up when i want to take another hit. This definitely helps me just enjoy the high that i have and mellow out alot more so i don't rip through weed so quickly. Plus grav bongs also use less weed to get you pretty ripped.

Does anybody else have love for the grav bong or does anyone have their own ways of conserving/using less weed to get high?

Sorry if none of that made much sense, i am quite blazed. :wave:

2. I once made a waterfall bong with a downstem...

It was amazing. Smoothest hits in the world, for a fraction of the lung power.

Conserves weed too!

3. With my post-semester funds getting short, I've been smoking pretty exclusively outta my GB, and to be honest, i think because of that, I always will :D

4. There ok. Me and 2 good friends ripped through 2.5 g's of grandaddy purp and it was really good. We used a homemade 6 foot bong. It hit like a champ. But its the same theroy a fat smoke load to the dome :D

5. Ha made a 4 liter grav bong in my dorm room wish i still had it. Pulled awesome and was great because it was like you can smoke as much as you want and it's not like you are like half way through a joint or blunt or bowl and are like fuck I'm so high, and you are like shit I need to finish this (I can't stop smoking something that's already been lit idk about you guys). I say GB's are great and economical

6. I used to smoke out of GBs whenever I could. I love them.

7. I like g bongs it's just I could never get the smoke 2 really flow in it

8. I currently smoke out of one made from a trash can, a 2 liter bottle, and bit of a pen. It certainly does the job, and its great for saving herb, but I'm getting really tired of it. It sure beats some other methods out there, but I'm itching for my new vape to come in the mail.

9. throat on fire!!

10. I now have a Sobe Waterfall Bong and an IBC Waterfall Bong, the sobe bong has bigger hits but also uses more weed, the IBC bottle gets you ripped off of just a little, its the best.

Hella blazed off of some DANK sour unknown.

11. g bongs are amazing, but i haven't used one in years. kinda wanna make one now...

12. I havent used one in years either. I made one out of a cut milk jug and filled a cooler with water. Who knew how much fun it was to smoke a whole bowl at once.

13. Haha I use Gravity Bongs when we're me and a friend or two wanna get stoned with not a lot of weed. Trust me, don't rip it everyday. Your tolerance is gonna skyrocket.

14. I have four different gravity bongs ranging in size.:D I also have 3 different bowl sizes depending on how fucked up I wanna get.:cool: Definitely one of the best ways to enjoy the herb.

15. They always say BG's conserve bud, but I would beg to differ, I BLEW through an 1/8th and barely got a buzz of off a amount of bud that If i were to smoke out of a pipe I would be blown. So idk, I think GB's make your tolerance go up quickly.