Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gravity bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mwids, Jul 27, 2008.

1. any1 know what a gravity bong is. we used to do them in my friends kitchen sink with a gallon milk jug hehe blows your head off

2. gravity bongs rule, specially when you dont have a piece they are the easiest things to make and rip like a bong. I used to have a cermic pot that my parents got from italy as my gravbong

3. they are VERY easy to make

4. Funny shit, i am smoking one right now. its sunday and all my friends are out of town, i took my time and made a high quality one and its paying off. Its tricky to get the lighter coordination down.

5. Gravity bongs are the shit dude, that'll get you ripped no question, but half my friends can't take a hit off of them cause it's too rough haha.

6. Sunny D bottles are where it's at.
    I love gravity bongs, but I rarely ever use them. I usually can't afford to be cashing entire bowls off one rip. xD

7. its strange u say that, i made one recently out of a water bottle and i packed like prolly 0.4 and i took 9 hits off it - every time it was milked. i got ripped and i used a very small amount of weed. maybe because the container - a water bottle is relatively small and cant hold that much smoke.

8. thats nonsense man, all you have to pack is a socket for one rip

9. That's so crazy you say that, Sunny D bottles are the SHIT i just used one a few nights ago. You ever taped a long straw to the bottom of your bowl so it filters the smoke while the water drains? Makes it way easier to hit for sure.