Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by charlieeeR, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Sooo does anybody know why a gravity bong gets you so fucking high? A couple of buddies decided to make a gravity bong last night. They come over my house and we start blazing with it. I took legit 1 hit and i was flying! And it wasnt the weed bc i was smoking the same bud the day before. So yeaah just would like to know the reasoning behind why they get you so ripped 😌

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I dont know, but my first time ever smoking alone I made a G-bong because I didnt have any other way of smoking, it got me fuckeddd uppp, I was laying down on my trampoline on a summer day high as fuck just looking at the clouds tripping, it was a good day indeed.

3. lol yeah i was watching my friends fish tank just completely zoned out

4. It all depends on the size of the container and the temperature, really.
    You're probably just taking a bigger hit than your lungs can, since now they don't have to do any of the initial work filling it.

5. I think part of it may be the oxygen deprivation. That or the fact that you truly burn the shit out of the weed and get every little bit of smoke, and it gets more concentrated in the bottle. Who knows that's the only way I ever smoke though

6. Duno probly cause you take huge hits ive always wondered this also.

7. I'm convinced that the only people who get "super high" from a gravity bong don't know how to hit a regular bong in the first place.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. It forces the air into your lungs and pressurizes the smoke so that would be the most obvious way. Super unhealthy though

9. not even close to being true

10. So what they just magically get you higher somehow?

11. No more unhealthy than a pipe, or a joint

12. Yes they do. There is more force pushing the smoke , more air force causing the smoke to move around inside your lungs once the smoke is inside of your lungs. They do get you higher.

13. The simple reason is because there is so much more conservation using a g bong if you hit it right, and the air forces involved in pushing the smoke into your lungs. As opposed to you JUST breathing in.

14. That sounds like you just made it up

15. It forces the air into your lungs and pressurizes the smoke so that would be the most obvious way. Super unhealthy though

16. Its still the same amount of smoke from the same amount of weed. How does "pressurizing" (if gravity bongs even do such a thing) the smoke allow you to get higher?

17. The pressure of the water against the smoke forces it to into your lungs, allowing you to take much bigger hits than you normally could. More smoke in your lungs means more thc from that hit you would normally blow out being ab absorbed. 

Sorry if this makes no sense I have a concussion

18. If I had a half gram in my bong and a half gram in a gravity bong and did them both in one hit, they would both get the same amount of smoke and therefore the same amount of THC into my lungs, correct?

Its not that a gravity bong gets you higher, its that you're smoking more weed. So if you can take big hits out of a regular bong there is no need for a gravity bong.

I agree with blaze. You can hit a bong and take a breath after to cycle the smoke through your lungs. It's a simple technique you just have to not cough like crazy. When you get really good at hitting a bong you can take more than a gravity can give and still get it pushed down into your lungs. I used to have videos of 30 second stemline hits at a decent pull. If you have good glass and have used it alot especially with a nice high tech bowl to increase air flow and have no pull through a snapper of the same size in the bong will be the exact same as the gravity it'll just taste better :laughing:.