Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity Bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Feb 22, 2013.

1. So I have a water bottled. Poked a hole I the bottom for the waterfall, got a hole in the lit for the bowl. But will the smoke actually get cooled down from this, the smoke isn't actually going through the water or bubbling through it, so does it actually get cooled at all?

2. No. Have you never taken a GB hit?

3. Yea for real they don't cool down at all just fuck u up hard

4. the water is just there so there is somthing pulling the smoke in the bottle no filtration or cooling from water.

5. gravs for life

6. Depending on how fat the bowl is it might be harsh but the smoke sits on top of the water and you using the bottle move the smoke, so no the water is not colling the smoke but you will get super baked quick!

7. Been smoking for 7 years straight, have used and still use the "gravity bong" method. We call them buckets where I live.

If you leave a little water in the bottom of the bottle you get the bong bubble effect, makes it easier to take the toke. If you take the bottle right out of the water (or drain the water completely) its like taking a dry pipe toke.

8. You can make a water filtered gb.

Have a peice of heat resistant hose or metal attachment (like a hookah downstem) to the bottom of your bowl and cut it to just above the bottom of the bottle.

9. My local head shop sells glass gravs which are pretty nice I used to have one till it broke.