Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity Bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Burnsnet, Sep 20, 2012.

1. So I've got like p3 left from smoking a light saber ( double sided joint ) joint. And I was wondering if I used a gravity bong would it get me high. I've just been smoking for 3 weeks but I smoke a shit ton. Will it work, or should I save it?

2. All depends on your tolerance and how deep you inhale (Not how long you hold it in). If it's .3 of some super dank bud, I'd say go for it. If it's of mids or something, it's not worth it. Good luck, OP.

3. Yeah thanks man. And I always thought it was about how long you held it in. What do you think about a water bong?

4. .3 lol im getting high 6 times maybe even more in my mflb

5. Yeah I just filled bowls. Today though, today I had A.O.T.A (all I the above ). It had afgan x orange kush x train wreck x AK-47. It was some dank shit. Me buddy made me a double sided joint it was amazing then we just kept smoking bowls. Know I'm in class tripping hard.

6. It's this dank shit!

Attached Files:

7. #7 5cooby Doo, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012

0.05g of weed will get you high?:rolleyes:? Your lucky. I have nothing else to say. :cool:
    :smoking:

8. I did my first G Bong, and fucked up and got to paranoid to ever do it again. LOL maybe when I don't live with my parents I will try that shit again.

There pretty awesome though if you can get it right

9. the first time i got high, properly high rather than sharing a badly rolled joint, with my friend, he had smoked only once before too, we went to a golf course at about 6pm, starting to get dark and set up the G bong in a small group of trees, we had a bowl each and went for a walk, i knew it had hit me, but my friend didnt feel it at all, so we went back and had another two bowls each, after another walk i was losing track of time and had forgotten how many bowls i'd had.

that was a great night, Gravity bongs are great, still do them some times, but my friend didnt get very high at all which was wierd as i was smashed. they do hit him now though...

10. [quote name='"snarkbolt"']the first time i got high, properly high rather than sharing a badly rolled joint, with my friend, he had smoked only once before too, we went to a golf course at about 6pm, starting to get dark and set up the G bong in a small group of trees, we had a bowl each and went for a walk, i knew it had hit me, but my friend didnt feel it at all, so we went back and had another two bowls each, after another walk i was losing track of time and had forgotten how many bowls i'd had.

that was a great night, Gravity bongs are great, still do them some times, but my friend didnt get very high at all which was wierd as i was smashed. they do hit him now though...[/quote]

Nice.