Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity bong vs tolerance.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Goo, Jul 26, 2011.

1. So if I smoke like 3-6 gravity bowl hits a day, how long until my tolerance is noticeably raising?

2. I'd say you'll know when you start asking people

3. Did that make sense in your head? Because it didn't in mine. I've been taking 3-6 at a time everyday for 3 days now. I just wanna know how long until it gets my tolerance pretty high. No need to be an immature idiot, you fail fucking troll.

4. maybe a week youll realize it wont get you as high, week two youll be like maybe i shouldnt be wasting all this weed and go on a t break

5. Damn dude thats a lot, I usually hit my waterfall made out of a 32 oz gatorade bottle and a socket wrench once and i'm pretty torched. so if you're smoking that much then ya your tolerance is pretty high. plus i got what he was saying no need to be an ass.

6. Keep_it_rolling wasn't really trolling. It made sense to me. They were claiming that if you're concerned about your tolerance rising enough to ask here, then it's probably rising.

But regardless, I would say 3-6 gravity bong hits/bowls could annihilate your tolerance. If I was to smoke that much, I wouldn't be getting high anymore after a week.

It mostly depends on the person, though. So there's no way for me to know.

7. Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm done after today with the gravity bong for now. I've been so blitzed off of it lately though.. More high then I've ever been off of less weed, ha.