Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity bong virgin gets three gravity bowls of AK-47, these are the results. (video)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chronicdruguser, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Sadly this is EXACTLY how i was the first time i got fucking blazed lmao. My friends took my to a football game and they where just fucking with me so bad. And the first video at the end when he says "What where we talking about" i did that after every sentance.

2. [quote name='"Gear420"']Sadly this is EXACTLY how i was the first time i got fucking blazed lmao. My friends took my to a football game and they where just fucking with me so bad. And the first video at the end when he says "What where we talking about" i did that after every sentance.[/quote]

I STILL do that! Hahaha but only when we get REALLY baked hahaha

3. The first time I smoked a gravity bong I thought I'd try and impress my boy, and took 4 milky rips of some chron. After about 5 minutes my eyes would barely stay open, and I recall getting a cake mix out of his pantry, and opened it and asked where the cake was this is just flower..... Gotta love the gravity

4. Like I posted yesterday, I did end up making a g-bong and using it for the first time after I picked up some Blue Dream last night. All I can say is.. Holy shit. :smoking:

5. Ah dude, quality footage, looked like a damn good time!

6. lol dude, I'm really happy I got you to do that :) I'm coming down from the most terrifyingly intense dissociation from reality shroom trip of my entire life with two lortabs (todays my birthday)... I've never been so out of my own conscious physical realm for so long, IT WAS UN-FUCKING REAL... lol just thought I should share :p

7. Thank you for sharing this, I haven't seen someone that high in a while.

8. I wish I could get THAT high.

9. How did you make your gravity bongs? I haven't done one in a while but last time I did I used a 2 liter bottle with my bowl head in the cap and my sink.

10. Haha i remember when I used to get this high

11. Ok, so you're lucky I was in a different universe and total reality on shrooms last night... For some reason my friends brought the g-bong cap and I ended up with it in my back pocket and it irritated me all night, so I took it out of my pocket and freaked THE FUCK out and threw the cap piece as far as I could and ran away... so I actually HAVE to make a new one, here are instructions to making a proper and 100% efficient cap piece with 0% drag...

Step 1- Ok, first poke a small hole in the cap with a nail or something else sharp (not wedged shape) so you dont fuck up the holes circular shape or size

Step 2- Now that you have a small hole, take a non-serrated knife evenly spread the hole by twisting in it. (DON'T CUT, SPREAD!)

Step- 3- Spread with the knife until you can fit the tip of a pair of needle nose pliers into hole, spread hole by slowly twisting cap down wedge of pliers.
    [​IMG]

Step 4- Pull cap off of pliers and flip cap to the other side and spread hole from other side of cap.
    [​IMG]

Step 5- Once big enough to tightly fit socket or bowl, push bowl into cap and you're done.
    [​IMG]

12. Damn that first video is too hilarious! When you take like 4 gbong rips how long do you wait between each hit?

13. I get this kinda feeling on my eyes when I get nicely baked but I don't go rant about it and crack up like this guy lmao..

14. As much as I HATE to say it...I'mstillagravitybongvirgin