Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity bong virgin gets three gravity bowls of AK-47, these are the results. (video)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chronicdruguser, Nov 16, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Chronicdruguser"']
    lmao, we already planned a road trip where we get enough money for gas and to smoke the entire way there from florida... HELL BE SOO HIGH ON TV!!![/quote]

Nice! Hahaha, doesnt he fly you over tho? If he does, hide your weed and bring it over, and save the gas money for....... MORE BUD!!! Hahahaha

2. like I'm talking like 45 - blunts (depending on geographical conditions) and 10 G-bong hits each before we enter the building... blazed and stupid are a perfect combination for being infront of a TV camera

3. palm bay (where the prescription medication grows on trees)

4. Where's that? Must be north of me I'm in SWFL. But yea FL has a horrible pill problem. Its sad really, too many people are addicted. In 10 years the number of pill related deaths quadrupled (spell check?). Yet weed is illegal? Lol

Thank God FL is the #1 state for indoor growing ;)

5. not to mention (at least where I live) shrooms grow like weeds... even in the fucking winter...

6. Lmao I know what you mean. When I was a freshman there was a giant feild right next to the parking lot. Completly hidden in the woods. And I would come back with bags loaded with em.. good times. Free drugs are the best kind of drugs

7. havent been that high in forever i was laughing a lot tho, the end was funny

8. lol and the colder it gets, the fucking danker they are... *pure body high, still some good visuals though...

9. hahahaha funniest shit ive seen in a while. i wanna be that high this weekend

10. #70 Chronicdruguser, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    dude I'm telling you... we felt the same way before we re-introduced the G-bong, and honestly 6 1gallon G-bong bowls of some dank should put you in that state where your eyes feel like a visor and you start seeing with your brain in a fish eye lens type of state... (the best explanation of the feeling I get on that 6 bowl level... pretty intense actually.

11. holy fuck haha ya ive hit a gravity bong once before and it hit me like a train. i didnt expect it at all but it was amazing lol

12. first time we did it, our "dealer" offered us a g-bong bowl each for 3 bucks, I heard of a g bong before this but never seen one or knew how they looked like, so out of curiosity we did, 30 minutes later we HAD to leave, we were freaking out, so to get "less high" we bought a loaf of ironically wonderbread, went to a closed animal hospital, danced infront of, THEN threatened a security camera, threw bread all over the place, went to my friends house cause he wanted to keep the last slices for sandwiches, got scared, crossed a main road like 5 times, finally got home, and slept like a fucking king

13. hahahah sounds like an amazing night

14. It fucking was.

15. Those videos are hilarious. My favorite part was "zoom! zoom! zoom! zoom! I'll buzz lightyear your butthole n***a!" That shit had me cracking up for about 5 minutes.

16. I have that same couch!

I've never acted like that when high..... not that I can remember at least.......... .....

.......*still thinking*......

.....nope. Worst thing that happened when I had virgin lungs was I got lost on an island in the dark and I had to find my way to the ferry before the last one left. It wasn't quite as funny as this :|

OH WAIT! I once was with a friend that had a voice recorder and when I was high I decided to use it as a microphone... that's probably the closest I ever got. But hey, in my memory, I was fucking cool. And I ain't ever going to ask my friend about it otherwise.

17. Whats up with his attachment to this ruler?
    Haha that first vid was hilarious

18. dude he always grabs that when hes stoned... I just sifted through some more videos... lets just say the world has another wave of stupid coming its way...

19. lol funny shit...

20. You shouldve given that boy a FAT indica not a sativa lol I think he's ramped up enough as it is