Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity bong virgin gets three gravity bowls of AK-47, these are the results. (video)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chronicdruguser, Nov 16, 2011.

1. the fucked up part is that about 9/10 of us identified with what he was speaking about

2. lmfao

3. hahah this is hilarious, i remember my first gravity bong hits plus it was my first time smoking ever and this kid hooked me up with 8 nice milked ones too lets just say i dont think i have ever been that high since it was great :cool:

4. Love when my friends get absolutely blitzed. Such good entertainment. One time my buddy and I smoked like 4 joints, and then he spent the next 2 hours drawing pictures of random shit that made no sense. Like a dolphin that came put of a whale's blowhole which inspired a kid to become president, which led to world peace, which then lead to darkness engulfing an eyeball.

5. i am jealous of the mind state he was in i wish i could be him right now. i hate being dry.

been a while since i have acted like this. i dont even know if i can bug out like this anymore lol. reminds me to make a gb next time i pick up this weekend haha

6. i can relate to this... but how did he get onto the topic of taking out his eyes and toasting them... on non-i cant believe its not butter, butter.

I wont even mention the ruler lmao.

7. This video brought me back to the days when I had to deal with so many first timers.

I wouldn't post his full name on YouTube like that man, kind of a dick move :/

8. dude, he was the one pushing me to upload it like that, theres nothing about being stoned on the youtube part, just stupid... and he was reading the comments by you guys on this thread. lol I wouldn't do that without permission by someone :smoke:

9. "your a fucking pussy... what were we talking about again?" lolololololol best ending

10. lol I can see this with over a million views by the end of the year just cause of that XDD

11. #31 fucking baked, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    hahahha

....why did you guys toast it so much?

i mean... the butter was nice buut...

12. apparently... we made them PRETTY fucking delicious...

13. hahahaha that kids funny

14. this made me laugh so hard

15. "The butter was good though" hahahahahahaha lmao! Funny stff, made my night

16. Lmfao that kid is great. I'm down to smoke him out and just laugh my ass off at virgin lungs over there

17. lmfao seriously guys... I have over 12GB footage of our favorite stupid ass sherry... I've been putting off sifting through it, but.. should I?? I really think his stupidity should have a place on the internet...

18. not as funny, but just as stupid...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qazh77t-4bw]Alex Sherry - "rap" to the world. -1080i- (uncut) - YouTube[/ame]

19. Make a highlight reel of his best moments and submit it to hightimes or some bullshit.. id watch

20. YES, when he gets fucked up we make him do "stupid contests" with random people, well say sherry! stupid contest now... and he walks up to you looking serious as fuck like hes gonna fight you, then say something ridiculously stupid off of the top of his head (he always wins) I think that will be perfect for cut scenes and an outro XDDD