Gravity bong question

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RVD420RVD, Aug 6, 2011.

1. #1 RVD420RVD, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    I'm gonna b making a tin foil bowl (I know I suck for using foil but I'll be getting a real bong very soon so it's just this one time) anyway my question is how many holes to poke in the foil alot or a little how much? also how deep should I make the bowl? As deep as I can possibly get it or make it shallow let me know thanks guys

2. Depends on how you want it. If you want to pack alot in the bowl then make it deep if you want a one hitter then make it shallow. And just poke as many holes as you like. Why the fuck did you even ask this?

3. YEah make a lot of little holes with like a thumb tack or something. Id kinda make it deep though just so you dont have to reload it.

4. #4 RVD420RVD, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    Thanks guys

5. #5 RVD420RVD, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I heard the amount of holes could alter how much smoke u get

6. i would make a little tin flap for the top of it cause the weed will sometimes fly out if you lower it too fast/too light of bowl packed. you could even make the flap (think old goblet with the lid) with holes so u dont need to take it off and keep it cherried.

7. That flap thing is a good fuckin idea!