Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity Bong Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, May 19, 2010.

1. Im going to make my gravity bong out of a 32 oz gatorade bottle.

Couple questions:

Does it matter how many holes are at the top?

My friend said you have to burn the holes when you use the foil. Like, you have to burn the aluminum foil first with a lighter before putting smoking out of it. This true?

2. Im not sure what you mean exactly but if i were you i would NOT use foil. Try and find a socket, so much better trust me. Great bottle choice btw, same bottle for my gbong :hello:

3. if you have a trumpet mouthpiece you can put that in as the bowl inside a 2ltr bottle and it works perfect... i know you asked about that but im just sayin ^

also i have no idea about the answer to your question.

but for perfect gravs... light them long and slow

4. That's a great idea!

I do have an old trumpet I dont use actually! LOL

2 liter bottle + trumpet piece. cool.

Do I just cut the whole bottom of the 2 liter bottle?

5. dude... if you just invest in the cheapest bong slide ever, and mcguiver it into a regular 2 liter cap, you have a universal gravity bong slide....just sayin its much easier as long as your always using plastic water/soda bottles

6. Trumpet mouthpiece is a wonderful idea that I haven't heard of before.

What I do with my 32oz is I cut the top half off a 64oz bottle to use as my water bowl. It's a very nice fit and if you are making one to reuse it is small and extremely convenient.

And to answer your question, yes you cut off the bottom of the 32oz.

7. Just make a waterfall.

Get a knife or scissors, pop a hole in the top of the top, burn it to get it open more, pop a socket in snug.
    Then just burn a hole in the bottom, fill with water, hold finger over hole, pack socket, light, let finger off hole, inhale.