Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity Bong Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by purpleweewee, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Me and a friend went over to another friends house and his friend made a home made Gravity Bong. It was a bitch to hit, but got me hella stoned. This is the first time smoking out of one or even hearing of one. Has anyone else tried it or even owned one? I would love to see some pictures for comparison! :smoke:

2. Yes i've hit & made quite a few grav bongs, they really do get you fucked up haha. Usually when i make one i take a bucket, fill it about half way with water. Then i take an empty 2-liter and put a socket in the cap. Then ill cut the bottom of the bottle off and there you go.

3. I have had the great opportunity to smoke out of a real glass gravity bong and it is pretty dope.

4. In New Zealand home made gravity bongs are incredibly common. Practically every marijuana smoker has one in their garage. Over here we refer to a homemade gravity bong as a "Buckey" derived from the word "bucket".

5. In the UK we call them buckets during the 90's this is all everyone would smoke their hash in.

These days just the joints for me but I dont care how fancy your bong is or how high your tolerance is a bucket or gravity bong is by far the quickest and strongest method of getting as high as possible they are insane, smoking weed this way will wipe you out!

6. I've made some nice waterfall bongs with glass sobe bottles just nock off that little divit on the bottom of it with a screwdriver it's pretty boss.

7. [quote name='"purpleweewee"']Me and a friend went over to another friends house and his friend made a home made Gravity Bong. It was a bitch to hit, but got me hella stoned. This is the first time smoking out of one or even hearing of one. Has anyone else tried it or even owned one? I would love to see some pictures for comparison! :smoke:[/quote]

Never heard of one , what is it ?

8. where i am its hard to find any peices so i made this awesome watefall crossed with a gravity bong, in other words a waterfall in a bucket so that the waterfall refils itself, and its sick, i havent hit it yet becuase im waiting for weed to sock up where i am but ive tested it with a cigarrete and its awesoms, a whole bowl is turned into smoke but it might be different with weed since weed is denser and takes more to get it lit

9. video please .

10. I make a gravity bong by getting a Metal Pen cap which I then put on a water bottle, Pretty nice

11. I've smoked one, that night is still a fucking blur lol. You will most likely never get more high than when you smoke weed off a Gravity Bong, except through vaporizers; that shit and no joke lol.