gravity bong kicked my ass!

Discussion in 'General' started by awdcivic, May 3, 2012.

1. #1 awdcivic, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    So i made a waterfall gravity bong. Omfg it hurts! Im way to fucking high omg i dont like it! I feel like im a giang and i feel my blush rushing so fast.
    I cant quit breathing like super fucking fast :( omfg this sucks.i cant quit coughing and im taking a shit so i.cantgo get brownies to decreaese the high. like 3 times higher than i ever been and i ate 2.grams browniea and hotboxed 2 blunts b/w 4 ppl and i wasnt this high. I only had .05 grams in my waterfall bong. Damn im fucked up

I was aeriously higher than ive ever been within 1 second of inhaling.

2. Sounds like fun man

3. #3 awdcivic, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    Omg i think there was something real harmful in that bottle or something i cant.quit coughing.

Edit: nvm i quit coughing. Im spinning lmao. These brownies are ao good lolz.

4. the first time i ever smoked out of the gravity bong i puked all over my plate when i was eating corn bread, fucks you up but waste yo weed

5. haha yes guy

6. Ouch thats not cool. I got a good stomach i never puked on weed alcy (come close in a hangover) or chewing tobbacco. But yeah it rips thru the weed.

7. I fucking love gravity bongs lol

8. Fuck im going to bed im to high for any of this.

9. Omfg! Eww what can i do with this bottle omg it reeks! Should i go dump it down the road i think itll smell up the whole house! Omg.im screwed!

10. Holy shit this guy's ripped

11. ewww fucking ew gross! i can not! drink alcohol after i smoke weed. i was trying to down 3 shots and i only was able to drink 1.5.
    i definately have to smoke after i already drink if i wanna be drunk and high. i just cant do it when im already high. dang i wanted 3 shots to be a lil buzzed but im too high for that lol.
    see weed makes you fucking smart alcohol makes you an idiot!

12. Oh my gawd! i am so ripped. im glad im a smart stoner and know that this isnt a heart attack. but dang my chest hurts like a mofo! my lungs and heart feel awful. even though i know its just cause im high. if not id be freaking out that i was having a heart attack lol.
    but yeah im so high that it hurts =(. i dont like this!

13. try do a bong rip take 2 shot of rum and than let your smoke out, you'll be feelin goodzzz

14. no no this dont feel good im fucked up haha!
    wait now the alcy is kicking in and im calming down a bit. dang stuffs startin to swirl haha!

15. Take some deep breathes and maybe put on some chill music. You could also eat something, maybe have soda or masturbate lol, if you really are too high.

16. Course i had some.tunes on. I ate some brownies now layin in bed nice and high and calm again.

17. Yea thats the main way I smoke, you get ripped off of nothing

As a matter of fact I think today's a good day for a wake and bake

18. Damn you sure got a long buzz going, I wish I could maintain one for than long.... :/