Gravity bong horrible first time.

Discussion in 'General' started by TheFxckingHero, Apr 26, 2006.

1. I've did a Grav bong like 10 times before, half of them sucked and included crappy ass headache high. Other half included, OMG IM SO RIPPED NICEEEE... comes with experience, or the amount of pot you smoke usually.

2. dude GBs are just intense, it comes with the territory. ps i love g bongs

3. ok, tough guy. :rolleyes:

anyways, smoked out if it again tonight with a different batch of weed and didn't get a headache this time. haha, I love this thing. it is amazing how much smoke I can get out of such a tiny bowl. it's a small socket that just barely fits over the end of a hollowed out bic pen. very tiny bowl. takes very small amount of weed to get blazed. :smoke:

4. The first time that I smoked I saw the little patterns that you talked about. Every time I would close my eyes i'd see triangles, squares, circles, ect.
    The patterns would change depending on how I moved.

5. You should try and find an alternative to the pen case. Go to a construction store and look for a steel tube or something.

6. Dude. This thread is over 3 years old.

7. I smoked out of a gravity bong for the first time last night. I kept sucking up water lol :l

8. That straight up had me geekin man lol. Yeah, Gravity Bong will get yah. My last experience with one was over a year ago. But me, my Manager, and my buddy were chillin at my Managers house getting fucked up. So I made a 2 liter gravity. I took about 5 hits off of it full and halfway. I was fucked and had a bad headache.

9. lol it was my friends going away kickback last night and at the beginning of the night she took a huuge rip from the gravity bong and then spent the rest of the night convinced she was going to die lmao

she even like got out of our friends bed and made her last walk over to the living room just to tell everyone it was nice knowing us

hahahaha

10. All this talk of gravity bongs reminded me of this:

[​IMG]