Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity Bong hits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Teal, Jul 26, 2010.

1. I smoke out of a gravity bong with a 2l bottle and 3/16 socket. Ill pack the socket hard and the whole 2l bottle gets super milky. Then Ill like get all of the air out of my lungs, or at least alot of it, then take the huge hit. I always get like really fucking dizzy for like 15 seconds AFTER I blow the hit out, I feel fine with it in me. So is it normal to get like really light headed after big hits or is it cause im blowing so much air before I hit it?

2. hahaha you posted at EXACTLY 4:20 man, kudos:hello:

3. Yeah I noticed that while the page was going to the one that says message posted :D

4. You're probably just getting lightheaded because it's a big ass hit man.

Gravity bongs are in the top 5 for hardest hitting ways to smoke bud.

You could also be dehydrated, drink some water homie

5. Alright tight dude thanks :). And yeah I drink water all day so im straight there

6. i sware by the GB. it takes just a little weed to go a long way and the hits are so big and hits you all at once, you get super high. the only time i dont smoke outa one is when im smoking someone out, then i use the bubbler.

7. hell yeah dude my favorite thing too:D

8. I agree with this I need to start using them more often. You can fill up a socket with half a bowl of weed and get absolutely plastered off it.

Probably one of the best if not the best way to conserve weed literally

9. i do it the same way, i say just take the hit and save a lil room for some oxygen to come in