Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity Bong help..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Italia5239, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Worked like a charm!

I ended up using a gallon of milk, because it can hold so much more than a 2liter in a wider yet shallower container. Works awesome, got way higher than usually from hitting my hammer!

2. Yeah gravs do that to you. You get a hell of a lot higher from a smaller amount... Pull one before you leave the house real quick, a real chalky one and you will be feelin pretty good.

3. we had a cooler filled with water, and used a milk jug with the bottom cut off.

just fashion up a bowl out of a socket, attatch it to the cap of the milk jug.

fill the socket with your herbage.

push the milk jug down almost all the way in, just a little bit of the neck hanging out.

put on the top, with your socket attached to it.

light it and slowly pull it out of the water, real slow.

then when it is about to come out of the water, have someone pull the lid and bowl off.

then beast it in one hit, by pushing it down into the water and inhaling as hard as you can.

we used low mids, a whole milk jug full of smoke will get you pretty high, great way to conserve your stash if you ask me.

4. This will be my first and last post: I made an account to tell you that you are a genius. Renting a place short-term without tools of my own, and this (ubiquitous) part is ideal. Thanks, man.