Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity bong after T-Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biggen12002, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Well guys, while I'm new to the forums, I'm not so new to Marijuana. as I have been smoking every day for 2 years. I haven't missed a day in that 2 year period, and eventually worked up my tolerance to having to do 3 gravity bong hits (waterfalls is another name I think?) of some headies.

Well, that was until about a month ago, when I got a severe double ear infection. I could not smoke at all with these ear infections. It felt like immense pressure on my head, and caused a panic attack (I never had one until now, even when I felt like I was disappearing into nothing on an insane amount of DMX lol) So I was forced into a month t-break. I had just bought a QP of some mids too, which just made this so much harder.

Anyway, I visited here a lot, and then finally made an account. But I read through countless threads on t-breaks, and just weed in general, and kinda learned a lot from some awesome people.

I just smoked my first gravity bong (of my month old mids lol) and man, IT'S AMAZING. The wait made my high back to that first time smoking. I haven't felt like this in 2 years. The wait is worth it. Hell, after the first few days, I kinda got high on life. My relationship with my g/f got so much better, my relationship with my parents got better, my dog died and I handled it well, and it was basically not bad at all.

My point is thanks to everyone who posts funny shit, knowledgeable shit, and especially thanks to my WEED!!!!:hello: