Graveyard Shift

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by InfernalSavior, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Yoooo GC what's going on. It's 3am and my day(night) off. I gotta tell you, I love my job. I work overnights at QT so I don't have to deal with nearly as many customers as the daytime, and I also don't have to manage a lot of other employees. It's usually just me or one other person. The only thing that sucks is on my nights off, regular people are asleep and I'm just sitting here smoking alone lol. Not exactly an ideal way to spend your night off, but eh what the fuck are you gonna do? At least I'm making money.
    Anyone else relate?

2. Boring life man.

3. Swing shift is better, sleep in every day, go to work and can still make a beer run before 2:00am

4. Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Best time to smoke peacefully is at night for me. Is just less hectic than smoking in the day. Getting of work and smoking really relaxes my mind. I work swing shift so i get to sleep late and wake up late.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I just quit my 9pm-7am job of 6 months.. Last week. And I still can't sleep at night.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I hear you man, nights(days) off consist of gaming and toking - not much else is available at 3:24 AM. I've learned to adjust my schedule on days off to experience more of the day

Light one up and smile, life is too short to keep stressin