Grasshumper's Growhouse "2011"

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Grasshumper, Jan 4, 2011.

1. hi everyone :wave: let me start by saying "Happy New Year" :hello::smoke:

as some of you might have noticed, I havent been updating my journals much. due mostly to being sooo busy recently. alot has been going on:eek: but now that the new year is upon us i have decided to close all my old threads and just keep one. that way i can focus my attention on a smaller work load:smoke:

so as most of you already know, i run canna nutrients, mostly in 3.5 gallon deep water culture buckets. and i have been dabbling here and there with coco (also canna:D).

my grow rougly consists of 6- 1000 watt aircooled hps systems. each with 6 plants under them. this leaves me at my legal limit here in r.i. at 36 flowering plants. i also am running 24 plants in vegg at all times aswell. these grows are split up into 3 separate grows at 3 locations.

now onto the show:smoke::wave::hello:

2. this i will call grow room C it is in its first stage 1 of 3 in which the plants go in 4 at a time until a total of 12 is reached. the first 4 pictured are bubba kush, bluecheese, pineapple kush, mendacino og. they just went into flowering on dec 25th also pictured is the lighting set up

2 x 1000 watts (only one is active until second stage)

Attached Files:

• g3.jpg
      g3.jpg
      File size:
      10.8 KB
      Views:
    • g3 2.jpg
      g3 2.jpg
      File size:
      5.5 KB
      Views:
  3. next is growroom A (can only show first half of it now 6 plants, will show others when lights on) super lemon haze, 2 x bluecheese, lemon sour diesel, purple bubba kush, and headband

Attached Files:

• ga.jpg
      ga.jpg
      File size:
      6.2 KB
      Views:
  4. next is grow room B
    budshot with arm is a double diesel

Attached Files:

• gb3.jpg
      gb3.jpg
      File size:
      10.6 KB
      Views:
    • gb2.jpg
      gb2.jpg
      File size:
      11 KB
      Views:
    • gb1.jpg
      gb1.jpg
      File size:
      10.4 KB
      Views:
  5. and to finish up here's some veggers the first 2 are various clones in vegg, then cloner (with 4- blueberry gum seedlings on top) then my 4- kandy kush seedlings in dripper:wave:

Attached Files:

• v1.jpg
      v1.jpg
      File size:
      9.6 KB
      Views:
    • v2.jpg
      v2.jpg
      File size:
      10.3 KB
      Views:
    • v3.jpg
      v3.jpg
      File size:
      8.5 KB
      Views:
    • v4.jpg
      v4.jpg
      File size:
      7.8 KB
      Views:
  6. here's some pics of my dwc/fogponics box

Attached Files:

7. Holy Smokes man... very nice setup. Im looking forward to seeing Canna in use. Dont see it often, but have heard good things from several people. +Rep:smoke::smoke::smoke:

8. thanks bro, canna is the only way to grow for me. i am always impressed with the results:smoke::wave:

9. thanks for the invite bro... lovin the ladies. they look great

10. hey man glad you made it by:wave: i knew you would like my new home and you are just in time for a update on a few i got flowering these are pics of super lemon haze and a bluecheese i got to turn purple

Attached Files:

• vg1.jpg
      vg1.jpg
      File size:
      11.3 KB
      Views:
    • vg2.jpg
      vg2.jpg
      File size:
      9 KB
      Views:
    • vg3.jpg
      vg3.jpg
      File size:
      10.7 KB
      Views:
    • vg4.jpg
      vg4.jpg
      File size:
      8.4 KB
      Views:
    • vg5.jpg
      vg5.jpg
      File size:
      10.6 KB
      Views:
    • vg6.jpg
      vg6.jpg
      File size:
      10 KB
      Views:
  11. hows the smell on them bitches? :yummy:

12. the lemon smells like lemons and the snozberris taste like snozberris;):p:smoke:

13. Looks like a full time job ya got there humper. They say variety is the spice of life. You,ve got a extra spicy life if thats the case my friend. Looks real good. I am interested in switching my dwc to canna soon, are you using the aqua formula? What additives are you using? Thanks.

14. the whole line up is aqua vega a&b, aqua flores a&b, rhizotonic, cannazym, boost, pk. then i have some extras like coco a&b for coco growing. and i have been adding general hydroponics coolbloom in addition to the pk (for fatter buds) and i been running general hydroponics fruit infusion in addition the last 2 weeks of flush (for additional ice):smoke:

15. ;):smoke:

16. Ola! Good to see you updating a journal again, thanks for the link. :wave: Girls are looking awesome. 6-1000 watts....dude, what a difference a year makes, huh? ;) I gotta say....those rooms need better names then A, B, C....you are Wonka afterall... :poke:

I bet that Lobster on new years was awesome. We shall have to try a king crab feast with cannabutter (our new house guests have never had king crab). :yummy:

17. Looks amazing Grasshumper:wave:.. I am excited to watch you work your magic, really excited to see whats up with the blueberry gum.. I was finally able to order one, unfortunately its prolly gonna be a while before I can sprout her..Hope all goes well for you!:D

18. Hey GH :wave: This is very impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your set-up is to die for. MJ growing simplicity at it's best! If you ain't been dubbed yet, I say you've made it to pro status. I dub you :D

And boy am I happy you are going to have only 1 journal. Helps me out... :hippie::laughing:

19. here's a lil sumthin sumthin for ya'll. first is a pic of my new single plant scrog bucket. i just put it into 12/12 a hour ago, and i must say this apears to be the best specimen i could have chosen to do my new scrog. also pictured is my mendicino og sweet tooth, my lemon sour diesel (really iced out and turning purple), and a barney's bluecheese enjoy! back with more soon:smoke:

Attached Files: