Grasshopper vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by vapelover001142, May 5, 2015.

1. So, any news on this vape anybody? I knew it was supposed to come to the market over a year ago but haven't seen anything about it. It looked pretty sick, although many of us vape enthusiasts are skeptical of how well it really works. Any news on it would be greatly appreciate! And if you haven't checked it out yet you should if you like portable vapes, it's supposed to be the first actual vape pen. We shall see

Sent from my iPhone usi

2. Go to fuckcombustion.com portables section then thread candidates.will have the latest info there

3. I preordered one long ago. Every month they say, "this month you'll get it"
    Got an email yesterday and maybe may. Maybeee

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. hahab jeez, even if it is a good product that company has jerked the original buyers around so hard, they should compensate you guys for the numerous false release dates!

Sent from my iPhone usi

5. This time they said we will get a free battery. They did say they would compensate me however I saw fit. Which is nice, but for awhile I kept thinking, "is this a scam??!?" But I think we should get a purple one or blue! We will see. I'll let you guys know if I hear more or if it arrives soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum