Grasshopper seeking guidance.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by XeCuTivE, Feb 21, 2011.

1. New to the grow scene, I've been reading a lot and cannot seem to figure this out.
    I kinda figured I'd jus understand as i put it all together.. Well i was wrong.. lol

It seems like everyone is using a pond pump, which i have. I bought a timer, so i can set it for the lights and the pump. I dont have a Air pump yet, getting one this week, as well as the nutes. I havent even ordered my seeds yet.. but i'd really like to get this grow box set up before i get the seeds anyhow. Please, please, help.. You guys tell me what to do and I'll do it. I realize my place, im a noob.. I'd really like to learn tho. I'd like to get everything up and running in the next two weeks and start a journal on here, so any step by step instructions would help.

My basic problem right now is.. Do i need two grow boxes? Im having trouble with figuring out how to get it to drain as well. I'll stop rambling.. and post some pics of the junk im working with.. I was planning on using CLF bulbs. Thanks again.

Will I Am.

Attached Files:

2. Oh Im growing in my closet, its 2x8. Plenty of room for height.