grasshopper damage?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MN_northernherb, Jul 13, 2010.

1. ok, i have 2 plants outside and i swear marijuana is not meant to grow in minnesota, i've had so many problems its unbelieveable. anyways....

my latest problem is that i have this kind of damage:
    [​IMG]

and i saw one of those grasshoppers on my plant this morning. i'm really confused. freak's tutorial says that for the most part grasshoppers are harmless but i've got some pretty significant damage to the bottom of my plant that looks like the picture above.

could one fucking grasshopper hurt that bad?

i put some slug magic around my chickenwire just in case its slugs but the grasshopper plus the damage loooking like the picture makes me think its a grasshopper. is there anything i can do?

all i want is to have plants grow with minimal problems, is that so much to ask pot god? will you please stop sending plagues to kill my plants!:p

2. anyone heard of this kind of damage? it looks just like the leaf in the picture and the lone grasshopper i saw looks like the one in the picture as well. im thinking its the problem but im just curious if there are other critters that cause that type of damage and then if there is anything i can do to stop/prevent it....

3. none has ever had this problem? im breaking new ground on the sick plants front lol