Grasscraft Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by pawlywog, Aug 5, 2011.

1. good man.

anyone caught with zombe for 1.8 will get a permaban. we are doing this legit i don't want to see any burst flying or anyone with stack and stacks and stacks of ores or diamonds.

2. So has anything started in new world yet? Any base of operations? I'm pumped to start this shit out

3. [quote name='"pawlywog"']good man.

anyone caught with zombe for 1.8 will get a permaban. we are doing this legit i don't want to see any burst flying or anyone with stack and stacks and stacks of ores or diamonds.[/quote]

No need for ore spawning man, it seems they made it much more plentiful, probably depends on the seed still, but in sp 3 nights in I had enough iron to reconstruct a replica of the golden gate bridge lol if that was possible you know hahahaha

4. god my computer is going to explode if i try and play minecraft more :(

i'm in florida for the day so i'm gonna do some work on this computer and then hopefully be back on in two or three days.

i want to see some shit built when i come back :p

5. Hey guys! Can I be added to the whitelist? I'm not on every day but I promise I'm not a griefer or hacker. :)
    Derp edit: username BrosephRadson (no space)

6. pawly man, we need the whitelist fixed

7. The spawnpoint is shitty looking but we found this massive underground ravine, huge waterfalls, ores everywhere..pretty nice. But noones built anything. I think I'm the only one on now.

8. yea, spawn is fucking DANGEROUS if its night time, i spawned was instantly surrounded by exploding dudes and an enderman, who died in the explosion, then spiders, and zombies....... not safe until day light, almost died lol

9. ill just wait for w00t

10. :eek:

what is that alternative ip you gave me a while ago

11. 216.230.229.20:3771

Be on in a sec gotta poo.

12. Ill be back on in like 2 hours

13. guys we need a protective structure at spawn.... you cant fuckin do anything if its night time, and there are creepers fucking everywhere.... cant believe i lost all my shit.... 100 iron goodbye, 150 coal, goodbye, 10 diamonds, goodbye

14. Yeah but how easy was it to get? And I've just been spending the nights at people's houses until I can get my warehouse setup.

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

giant fucking underground ravine....... fuckin IN MY WAY

Attached Files:

16. [quote name='"Sirsog"']

giant fucking underground ravine....... fuckin IN MY WAY[/quote]

Dude yeah I found a huge lava ravine!!!!!! So good

17. If you aint on this shit... it's time, just beware of creepers.

18. [quote name='"PostPavilion"']If you aint on this shit... it's time, just beware of creepers.[/quote]

Yea, they are fuckin everywhere. Its terrible hahahah

19. minecraft is down =(