Grasscraft Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by pawlywog, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Im looking for about 2 people to help me test a PvP ranking system over on my server if anyone wants to help :)

2. we would need a voice program,
    subscribers
    moar weed

3. [quote name='"maos"']okay so theres plenty of maps to play with everybody, (btw my server can only hold like 20 ppl max)
    but i still have those 1-2 player maps too.

Also,what if we recorded the play through like yogscast and get famous on youtube for minecraft vids! xD[/quote]

Some sort of voice chat would be nice too. But I dunno if I could do something this epic, I probably couldn't do it on a week day. I would love to try it sometime though.

4. Lol just a bunch of stoners being high on MC

5. #1345 maos, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
    Voice = Skype
    Subscribers = post a thread on minecraft forums to let them know we got new videos,if they like it then we got subscribers
    Moar weed = not a problem ;]

and i can get fraps to be camera man,but can someone else get it too so i can be shown in the vids :D

Okay,im off..you guys figure what map to play and the whole youtube shit and when i get home ill setup it up.LATER!

6. god damnit, i uninstalled skype last week hahahaha guess ill have to get on that, and making a new fucking skype account..... grrr skype

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATZ1bETYlF8]MINECRAFT GETS PLAYED - GANGSTER RAP - YouTube[/ame]

8. lololoololololololol

9. i want to playyy

10. craftin 3 by 3, gunpowduh plus sand equals tnt

thats my new motto

11. Im in I started this gravy trian by bringing it back up!!! Ill be about 3 hours though =\ .......

12. t minus 3 hour countdown activated.

8pm mountain time = ETA

Prep the troops for battle

13. I CANT WAIT

[​IMG]

14. Ohh I've totally got requests for adventure maps.
    I'm down to record for a "Grasscity: Let's play Grasscraft"

The Four Towers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwZWaRHw0Ko&feature=player_embedded]Four Towers Chapter 1 - YouTube[/ame]

annnnd definitely, hands down without any doubt, we must play
    Criswelvania - an adventure map.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just look at the world map, god damn..

[​IMG]

15. We should try to turn this into some sort of series, and just do all kinds of adventure maps and shit.

16. Looks like my internet won't work guys

17. I wnanna playy

18. Fuck qwest dude, its like 24 hours after i get internet and im already having serious trouble remaining connected, if they cant fix this within a week im going to take all my money over to fucking the more expensive comcast, atleast over paying for something that works is better than paying for something that doesnt work at all

19. i got comcast now and its ballin.

Make them bitches fix dat shit RIGHT NAOW

20. yea comcast is so legit, unfortunately their cheapest package is way expensive and qwest had a deal offering their best package for cheaper for a year, so i hit that up.

But apparently, their best package is worse than when i was on 56k.......