Grasscraft Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by pawlywog, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Sweet server, I spent a few hours there yesterday and have a small house started. I use the name BeardofRiker in-game, you'll probably see me on once in a while. Just a few questions:

- when are hostile mobs being turned on?
    - will nether be enabled at some point?

2. mobs have been off and on for the past few days. they will be back up when the spawn island has a bit more stuff on it and less places for them to spawn and ransack the shit out of the place.

as far as i know, the nether is enabled? are you unable to go?

3. Yup me and a few others were exploring and found it, sweet place.

4. Guys we are starting the process of building this -

[​IMG]

It is a long and tedious one, but it will be epic. We need all the help we can get!

5. Gonna be fuckin epic lol!!!!

6. holyl shitt...

thats bout to be hellla crazy!

i cant wait for that.

ohh yeah!!

seen pawlys house.

too nice.

yall need to check it out.

7. Do I need to be added to a list to be able to join?

8. Nope, not yet anyway.

9. i come back to grasscity and find this thread! made my day, that's for sure.

i just bought minecraft earlier today, but i had been playing the pirated version for a few months. my name on there is "AverageZac", please whitelist me.

i can't wait to mine with some blades

10. Read 1 post above you....

11. Yep...no whitelist yet.

12. lol for building that tower, i saw we lay a grip of tnt and blast out that hole, shape it, cover in dirt so grass will grow, plant trees.

But mainly, the tnt part lol..... i wanna watch it go boom

13. Haha dude, you're a little late on that one, we blew the hole a few hours ago :p

14. now i see that...

anyway, i have a problem when i try to connect to the server. it says "Connection Lost. Internal client error: java.net.SocetException: Connection reset". does anyone know how to fix this? i can't connect to the Minecraft site, either. Firefox says "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading". i can get it to work on my netbook, but not my desktop.

can anyone help me?

15. cool

i should get around to it tonight, it looks like you guys have fun

16. We have the MOST fun.... until GW 2 comes out HAHAHAHHHAHAHA (since you are the master of that thread)

17. [​IMG]

Anyone else down?

18. The master, lol.

downloading the exe right meow

19. Totally down Prof. Have any idea what texture pack that is?