Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity your homepage?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mooglekexin, Feb 21, 2005.

?

Is the city really your home?

1. Yes, the User CP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, just the forum home

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, someone i dont wanna know i smoke might find out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, just plain old google/other search enging

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, it aint that important to me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I did a search but it wasn't a poll so...

Is it your homepage? Mine is the User CP so i can check what threads have been replied to and if i got any new rep.

2. it used to be google for me but now i got google in my firefox browser so i dont need it as my homepage

3. Yup, forum.grasscity.com is my homepage. :)

4. I've been using google and firefox google as my home page for a while. I don't have grasscity on my homepage, any links or even bookmars. I just always type it in when I want to go here.

5. well its not my home page cause of little sisters and that.
    but its the site i always go on and dont go on much else
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

6. Ditto :)

7. I have google up as my homepage, but Grasscity is the first tab in my firefox browser.

8. home page baby

9. Lol...

I use to go there alot, you have to agree tho, that site has really gone down hill.

10. GC is my home.

11. Wow, there's a lot of people with skeletons in their closet. 7 people have voted "No, someone i dont wanna know i smoke might find out"

12. heh, i had it as my homepage when i was living at home :)

13. MY little sister whos 12 uses this computer sometimes. If she saw this site, it'd prolly break her heart...

14. i use yahoo mail, so thats my homepage... but grasscity is the first link on my favorites :smoke:

google used to be my homepage, but i just got the toolbar instead...

15. My 'rents are very anti so I can't... I don't really go on that much else unless I need to, though. The city's awesome!

16. sums it up perfectly!!!

17. yup gc = homepage

18. google.. or yahoo

19. My home page is blank. I choose where I want to go when im logged on. But I choose to go here! :)