Grasscity WoW Guild!!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Hash Browns, May 11, 2011.

1. ahh trial BOO! Try and let others know before you activate your accounts.. for those of you starting them back up again.

I am sure people would love to do recruit a friend with you for super fast exp!(if you are making new accounts )

Or a Scroll of Resurrection for those of you who have been absent for like 90 days + or whatever it is.

WHO here collects in game pets? I think I am going to work on this, I like how the pets stay out basically until you put them away now.. makes them have somewhat of a purpose.

2. I already upgraded and now I am just waiting :/ now its too late for the extra exp isn't it?

3. Yes it is SeLeKt :\ Oooh well.

Is this guild ONLY GrassCity Blades, or are we accepting memberships from other players? Personally I think it should be only Blades and that as a requirement for membership we should have to put an advert in our sig. At least until we get enough people, say 50+ accounts.

4. We kind of came to the conclusion we were going to just be inviting blades, and keep the like-minded people together for now.

I am sure we could do without the nerd raging, gear whoring 6 year olds.

Please put a link to the thread in your sig, seems to help with recruitment a bit.

5. I haven't joined. I'm still toying with the idea. I'm going to be moving soon, and my computer has been dumb as hell lately, as well as my internet keep resetting. Plus I'm already working on a Shammy.

I wish this would have came up before I decided to level another toon! :p

6. xfer the char =)

7. Nah man. I'm not going to drop more money on WoW :p Especially for a xfer and faction change as I have always played Alli.

8. eww alli, how uncoor

9. Psh. Dwarves ftw! You can keep your nasty Blood Elves with thier gayish looks!

10. #110 SmokinTokes, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    homo. :) atleast we can slay you if you ever enter realm (stormrage) SpineBreaker.. sorry

11. I have no plans of going to Stormrage, this GC WoW guild is on Spinebreaker.

12. we are spinebreaker, yes

13. Maaaan...I'll have no BoA gear for my new toon though...and I'm already working on the Shaman who's 68....BLAAAAH SO CONFLICTED!

I don't want to join, get to level 12 and not play that toon again either :p I hate when I do that and I'd hate to do that to you guys lol.

14. if you cannot do it for us, do it for your country........

or something hahah

15. I just started playing WoW again, about a week ago.
    Got a 63 lock now (lol, 60 in 17 hours /played)

I'd roll with you guys but I play with RL friends on the same server I've always played on. :/

16. this makes me sad panda

17. i would consider getting wow if i got to play with a bunch of dudes from gc, shame im EU

18. heh somebody brought that up not too long ago

they were like " i wonder how long until a EU version of this guild takes off"

19. I'll take credit for saying that. :p

20. Guess who is finally fully upgraded?