Grasscity WoW Guild!!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Hash Browns, May 11, 2011.

1. Yea, Im still sorta new to gc gotta figure out how to make a decent sig lol. Well since everone is pretty serious about eventually raiding we should make sure we have ppl in all rolls, I dont wanna be relying on puggs with this and would be willing to roll whatever we need.

2. Ugh, I wanna do this so bad! It would be baller to the max.

But I already have an 85 Hunter main, and am working on a Shaman who is 67 atm.

I'd probably only want to join if I could make a DK or something so I wouldn't have to level all the way up again. But there's probably already a hefty amount of DK's, and I really don't like them anyways :p

Grrrrr....conflict!

3. Not a single DK as far as I know at the moment. It is so easy to level up most people are messing around on level ones. I started on Saturday and I'm already 24.

4. Idk if he dont roll a dk I still might Ill debate w/myself at work and will make a determinaton by morning lol... It would be helpful to bounce up to 85 quicker so there would be someone to assist lowbies on quests. What you think?

5. That's fine, we'd want one of every class at 85 anyways.

6. Nothing wrong with a FEW DK's. But I was thinking since everyone's main is probably on another server they would be too lazy to start from level 1 again :p haha, guess that's just me.

It takes me longer than usual to level too, I've been having internet problems and I'm not as hardcore as I used to be as far as playing time goes.

7. I'd go Mag or rogue, they are super fun if ur good with key-bindings haha...I kinda miss WoW :(

8. Mages are generally pretty high up there in terms of fun, damage, and competitive DPS.

9. you would be surprised, pretty much everyone but me has started fresh in the guild. so you can start with a new char and just level up with everyone else. it isn't a race to raid- we will have a bunch of lvl capped players in no time.

as far as filling roles, i think we need caster dps right now?

10. Want me to stick with the shammy when I get started or go ahead and roll a mage? Or a Boomkin? I don't know what's the top dog DPS right now - but shit by the time I get whoever to 85, that will have changed again anyway :p

11. yeah exactly, just play whatever you want to play spots will fill in as time goes by anyways

12. WoW is more and more about bring the player and not the class. It's why you see certain people taking the same class you have, similar gear, but doing like double or triple DPS.(In Pugs, obviously a guild run should never be that bad unless you're being carried)

Bring yourself mate, and everything else works out.

13. Really would be cool to have vent some day :)

14. bro we have vent, check the guild info !!! candy, myself, and bloo were all in it this weekend!

15. My brother had it comin' and i got it on video hahaha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7tewFP5D_Y]YouTube - Fire Extinguisher Redemption[/ame]

16. Hey guys, some bad news. I was still having issues with D/Cing so i decided to redownload the whole thing, and my computer has been fucking with me. There was some problem, and it stopped downloading after like 2 hours. I'm gonna try again tomorrow.

My main was a Holy/Shadow priest dual spec. I really like the priest class (mostly cuz of its versatility), so i decided to make another one. I probably won't be able to dual spec and be a healer until a little bit down the line though... Which is okay i guess :smoke:

17. #97 SeLeKt, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Ill join, I actually just got back into it casually since its been yeeeaaaars so ill be a noob but oh well.. any certain class I need to be?

EDIT: I am kind of thinking hunter or rogue. Rogues are my favorite but I am always down to try something new. I love PvP and don't know how the classes are right now but I used to love my rogue

18. hahaha the 7day trial got you too? lol toke up and Msg me saying something to do with GC and i can send you and invite. as for what we need? we do need some more priest. onl;y preist is lvl 74 and thats the GL so were gonna want some low lvl priest through out the guild

19. I'm already in! Candyflippin is ma name. I'm also way ahead of ya on that stoned thing. :smoke:

See ya in game in a sec! :D

20. Selekt - level 7 undead hunter. add me if you can but I am not sure if you can since im a trial still and it won't let me speak