Grasscity will steal your life and never give it back

Discussion in 'General' started by catfish swiming, Nov 28, 2011.

1. anyone feel the same?

2. i dunno i forgot here was evne more than this lamp shade and this computer. maybe there are other planets out there? cya im going to go visit some of them. Ill bring back post cards, SET CONTROLS FOR HEART OF THE SUN!!

3. Yes, yes it will. But GC is the fucking shit!!!!!!!

4. ehh only for the first week lol

5. My post count says enough.

6. man for a while i was on GC all day, hustling and browsing on the app.

less free time on my hands now :( but i rep gc hard, tell my homies about gc they go "Forums bout weed? ***** we got weed here*stereotypical ignorant comment continues*"

haha.. atleast im not on a dating site

7. actually, i was given my life back for one day.
    then i opened up minecraft again hahahaha

8. this is my life. how can they steal what is already theirs?

9. You misspelled Diablo 2 with Grasscity thats a huge typo dude.

10. [quote name='"bwood"']You misspelled Diablo 2 with Grasscity thats a huge typo dude.[/quote]

Haha I'm gonna +rep you when I get home and not on the mobile app

11. [quote name='"Ayron"']

Haha I'm gonna +rep you when I get home and not on the mobile app[/quote]

That says it all.
    Fellow mobile app'ers Unite!!

Resistance is futile we will, or have been assimilated.

Puff Puff Pass

12. O this is not the love match site

13. When i have nothing to do im rarely on here.... its when i have loads to do that i use it to procrastinate :D

14. yeah... I mean I've posted 6 times in a row in the Baseball thread before...

15. I Love GC, this place feels like a community of itself, feel more accepted with the people I talk, feel like I'm more at home.

16. GC isn't the only culprit here, I spend an obscene amount of time on tumblr too

17. Nothing better than this site.

18. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']I Love GC, this place feels like a community of itself, feel more accepted with the people I talk, feel like I'm more at home.[/quote]

I think we need to buy a large chunk of undeveloped land and build Grass City!