grasscity whats up with pa?

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSilverHaze, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Hey blades I got a quick question about pa. I know u can't buy. Bong and glass off the site but what about grinders?sliders? Blunt wraps ext. Like what can u buy and get shipped to u in pa? And is there any way around shpping:smoking:I hate pals laws

2. You might wanna like, capitalize "pa" so people know you're referring to Pennsylvania, not your dad. There's a start. :p

3. I'm on my blackberry :( I'm sorry lol

4. lmfao sup pa? omfg u made me lolz

5. wait..how come you cant buy bongs and glass off this site? or are we not talking about GC?

im confussssssssed:confused_2::confused_2:

6. Pa has a law in which you can only buy certain types of glass. Like I think you can only buy molino off of this site.

To answer you Op, dunno. Why don't your try. If you can you can. The website will tell you if the transaction goes through.

7. I didn't think PA had laws against buying certain types of glass. This is news to me.

8. #8 Diceman, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to buy or sell glass in some states. Guessing PA is one of them..

It's not illegal to have a bong there but you can't purchase it there...it has to be bought out of state and brought in.

Again though..I could be wrong. I just think I remember hearing something along those lines. Pretty sure that's why Tommy chong was arrested. Selling glass in a state where it was technically illegal...even though no one gives a fuck.

Edit:

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/378801-bong-question-pa-users-please.html

9. This can't be right because I have 2 headshops within 45 minutes o my house and both have plenty of different kinds of glass and ive had a zong and a vaporizer sent to my house so I think it's legal to gt sent to the house.

10. #10 Diceman, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010

I don't wanna post all the links but check google and read the laws yourself.

It's illegal to ship pipes/bongs to PA. That doesn't mean it's enforced..

Look it up yourself if you don't believe me. I mean...it's what Tommy Chong was arrested for..shipping glass to a headshop in PA.

11. yea u cant ship things to PA, but u can buy them here...doesnt make much sense

12. what.the.fuck. That has gotta be one of the dumbest fucking laws ive heard.

you can buy it there. but you cant get it shipped there. THATS JUST STUPID!!:laughing::laughing: i laugh at the law makerz. hell they were probably stoned when they made that law.. like "HAH lets fuck with every stoner in this state!! fuckin stoners!!! MUAHAHAHAH"

yea, somethin like that.:smoking:

13. Haha yea the shits fucked. I read that somethin like 50 people were arrested at the same time as chong..and all of em got off clean..except chong.

14. I know of three within like 40 miles of my house.

I'm pretty sure we can buy glass.

15. does that really surprise you? lol

16. When you think about it...It makes sense. Alright, I know allot of headshops sell to the underaged. Example: Moon Flower or Frolic[sometimes], but they're not suppose to! So, if they actually followed these laws, underage kids [HS] couldn't buy glass online or at the shop! That means people will have to come in and continuously buy glass to sell to minors, which means they would have a chance at being busted! Plus moonflower is by a college campus. Good revenue.

As the one guy said, can't be shipped but can be sold in.

17. I'm pretty sure we can have glass shipped. I talked to the one dude at a headshop and asked how he got his beautiful bongs. He told me they were shipped from a few different companies that supplied them, two being rather mainstream.

So if it was illegal, how do the headshops get them?

Regardless, i could always just have him buy one for me and have it shipped to the shop.