Grasscity very slow load

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Anclerson, Aug 4, 2011.

1. GC was loading very slowly the past couple days, but today I woke up and it was as fast as ever.

2. yeah that..

3. #23 Wardrobe, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    The site was totally off-line for the last hour or so. Back to normal now, it appears.

I think it went down right after your post, AugustWest. (Not implying what it sounds like...)

4. It's being really fast now.

5. Probably because it crashed and just literally came up so no one is on yet, well, not compared to usual lol

6. Yeah...when I logged on there were 33 people online...now it's back up to over 2000...

7. Love it!

8. Even now, though, it seems quicker. Might have been a server update. (Fast swap, though, if that's the case)

9. IDK...it has been pretty good for me since the tweek at around 9:30EDT last night...it was good this morning too...went down, and it's good again now that it's up...

Maybe I've just been lucky...

10. Yeah it's still faster.

11. For like 2 days the GC app on my iPhone didnt even load

12. lol server went down, GC smoked a bowl, and now its workin

13. The issue is not related to server , in fact it is related to Datacenter , we are investigating these issues carefully. Please bear with us and sorry for any inconvenience you are facing.

14. No worries...we know you're on it...figured it was something different, as it was a connection problem, not a server error...

15. We're fine. Thanks for letting us know the issue is being addressed. I wasn't sure initially if it wasn't a problem at this end.

Gives us time to smoke a couple ourselves.

16. It's been loading fast for me today.....*crosses fingers*

17. purely coincidence! :devious: