Grasscity, the joys. The laughs. The outbursts. Freedom of cannabis speech. Thank you grasscity

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by SinsemillaPassion, Feb 4, 2021.

1. This place is fucking FIRE people. Need help. Come here and you'll get it, takes a while sometimes but there are brothers out there doing what you're doing and this shit connects us! There's other forums, so on, this place is the best.

I've been here taking about and exposing sprayed/contaminated cannabis over the years with lots and lots of solid evidence to back up my finds and studies.

I've had shit about it, the outbursts. Fuck the dumb people who don't know what they smoke. Some can't understand how people even fuck with weed, because we as growers don't wanna believe it. Well I do, I've seen it, I've been victim of it. I've helped my brothers and sisters of the world with my knowledge and now I grow my own. The joys, growing, helping, connecting.

Now I've learned not only to grow through search results on here but I've learned by the feedback from the people on here who give a shit. So thank for helping and thank you for listening.

Shout out to the mods.

Keep it up thank you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. The community is awesome , so much history, information, and knowledgeable peeps here.
    Love growing here and adding to the story

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1