Grasscity take the piss

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Mathewg20, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :mad::mad::mad::mad: OK MY STUFF IS STILL IN PRE-SHIPPING AND IT HAVE BIN 18 DAYS AND I WILL BE OK WITH THAT BUT GRASSCITY JUST DO NOT GET BACK TO YOU I HAVE E-MAILED THEM TO ASK HOW LONG IT WILL BE AND GRASSCITY HAVE NOT GOT BACK TO ME THIS IS MY 1ST AND LAST ORDER FROM GRASSCITY I PAYED £24.32 FOR SHIPPING I AM SO PISSED OFF SO IF IT IS NOT COMPLETE BY THIS THURSDAY I WILL JUST ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK AND THEN JUST GO TO A BETTER ONLINE SHOP :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. [​IMG]

Placed an order a few days after Christmas, shipped today.

3. The forum is completely separate from the store. Sorry to hear about the delay bud.

4. i am not mad it is just that if grasscity say it will take this long i will be ok with it but grasscity make out that it will take 10 days to get complete but we no that is not how it go with them

5. 10 business days. It's also the holidays, so your going to have to be patient.

6. holidays bro, shit.

go buy a bowl from a head shop and keep it in your pants until then..

7. it is not how long it take is more about that grasscity do not tell you it may take longer than normal and do not get back to you e-mail that piss me off

8. I think their whole shop is a damn joke and a pain in the ass to order from. Unless I was in the Netherlands I would go elsewhere.

9. I sent them a couple inquiries that weren't responded to until Monday (I'm assuming they were closed a good chunk during the holidays, bro. Try to be a little patient.)

10. You have sent emails... but have you submitted a ticket to the shop?

It will ship, worry not

11. Is ok now it is on it way now it was Complete today so will be here buy Friday

12. Yeah they pretty much fuck you

13. it will ship this week and the best way is to go to support. I understand it's long but it's all Christmas, new years and start of year stock counting delay, lot's of delays, sorry but it is what it is.

SJ

14. If that was the case there would be no store lol

More people have a successful experience here than not. You just see the negative because once people get their shit they are less inclined too come discuss it vs people who think they have been robbed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.