Grasscity sucks!

Discussion in 'General' started by The Green Toker, Nov 26, 2011.

1. If mushroom was an admin I'd be here everyday to laugh at all of the complainers.

2. ^ lol, horse cocks

gotta be some of the most immature trolling/use of another's account in a while hah

3. Hell Id dedicate a page to them

Only in the bedroom.

4. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    Only in the bedroom.[/quote]

=D sweet

5. Well, GC doesn't suck....thread seems pointless......wouldn't be surprised if eric111e tha mod deletes

And I don't see why we have to make this about mushroom....that person has been trusted to give out -rep whenever it's needed.....I can respect the person, still

:)

6. [quote name='"TexRx"']Well, GC doesn't suck....thread seems pointless......wouldn't be surprised if eric tha mods deletes

And I don't see why we have to make this about mushroom....that person has been trusted to give out -rep whenever it's needed.....I can respect the person still

:)[/quote]

Yeah... he hands it out like AIDS in Africa.

7. thumbs up if you think mushroom just smoked some ganja and the other side came out ! jokes.

8. I got one when it was due a while back.....

And didn't get one recently cuz I didn't actually cross the line

Sounds like discretion to me

9. [quote name='"TexRx"']

I got one when it was due a while back

And didn't get one recently cuz I didn't actually cross the line

Sounds like discretion to me

-Rep doesn't scare me lol

10. ^^^ When you've got a full bar, it really doesn't mean much

I just take the hint and try not to do what I did again

11. [quote name='"TexRx"']^^^ When you've got a full bar, it really doesn't mean much

I just take the hint and try not to do what I did again

Lol yeah, I do check them occasionally because I like to read what people tell me. But in all honesty, one negative rep compared to all the positive doesn't mean anything. I'm not gonna lose a bar because mushie has a wad in his pants =p I'm kinda worried about infractions, but that'd completely different

12. flapflip whats up i always see you posting latley

13. [quote name='"aaron12321"']flapflip whats up i always see you posting latley[/quote]

I post alot because I have a week break from work for Thanksgiving lol

14. I get concerned about infractions, too....but honestly, they are always warnings first...when you immediately send the Mod a nasty e-mail, you're making things much worse

I learned to just move on...and if anything, say to the mod I won't do that again

15. [quote name='"TexRx"']I get concerned about infractions, too....but hinestly, they are always warnings first...when you immediately send the Mod a nasty e-mail, you're making things much worse

I learned to just move on...and if anything, say to the mod I won't do that again

Lol I only get warnings for sig violations because I make them for people in a thread, and sometimes ill make them like 305x125 instead of the allowed 300x125 on accident. But other than that its always 5 or 15 point ones

16. You humorous bastard!

17. GC is a bunch of haters and misfits. people only come to search for my valuable advice

18. Eric deletes everything :(