Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity store?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mexicanstoner, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I'm debating wether or not to buy from here. I'm in the us so if I buy here I would like to get it fast but since it's overseas it would put a limit of how long it takes to get to me so does anybody know any sites that sell bongs blunts etc. In the us? My bad if I break a rule by posting about other sites if their is any?

2. Im in Florida and I bought from here with no problem.
    Took like 3 1/2 weeks but it cam in great condition, and I ordered a big precooler, percbowl, 3 downstems and a little glass pipe.
    They are legit. :smoking:

3. youre not allowed to mention specific names of competeting online shops, besides if you look around youll realize there is really only a couple legit ones, and one of them is more popular than ever...

with little research youll quickly find out what im talking about.

4. all mine off here have broken and took a while to get

5. Dam, the stuff I ordered was packed really good, I had no complaints, it takes longer because it has to go through customs.
    You should be fine ordering from here, I was skeptical at first but everything worked out

6. just got a bong in a few weeks ago, it took about 2 weeks to get here. Took a bit longer than I thought but no complaints besides that.