Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity store

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DoodwitaDoob, Apr 19, 2012.

1. I was looking at some bongs on the GC site, and I was wondering how legit they are. some of the deals look to good to be true

2. They are all super super legit deals

3. The Roor stuff is overpriced, the EHLE glass is pretty good. Black Leaf is probably the best brand (quality+value) to go with from what they offer. I really can't speak to the rest of it.

4. Like Clstcnnbscltvtr said, Roor is overpriced, EHLE is pretty good. I haven't heard as much about Black Leaf than Weed Star, though. Both are going to give you pretty good glass for an affordable price. Personally I like what American Glass Works has to offer, they have got some pretty thick bongs. In the end, try to get one that's 5mm or 7mm thick glass, those'll last you longer. I made a mistake and got 3.2mm glass and it doesn't feel as solid as it should, but it hasn't broken yet and it's went through two falls so I'm not complaining for $36. :D

5. Just remember they're based in Amsterdam so shipping is upwards from $10.