Grasscity Steam Group [JOIN NOW]

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by extravaganja, Aug 7, 2008.

1. #81 PC Gamer, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
    Added all of you. I wont be on tonight as I have to go to bed now so I can be up for the gym in the morning. But tomorrow is a different day and many nubs will have their day/face ruined. :D

@ komatoze - your steam account name is 'komatoze'. I couldnt find a komatoze426. However your steam nickname is komatoze426 which showed up after i added komatoze. Not trying to be a dick just lettin you and others know so they can add you to their friends list.

2. just added the group - on steam im

Kush

mainly on css/bc2/black ops and other non steam games

3. Just bought Killing Floor. I've been waiting for it to go on sale for a while now (since last Halloween when I fucked up and didnt buy it). I'm sure itll go on sale again for Halloween this year for like $2, but fuck it I wanna play NOW

Anyways, it is now in my possession. I am downloading it now and anyone who would like to play go ahead and add me on steam: jaybleezy

4. Signing up in a sec...
    i play as snooPINGAS usual
    CS:S zombies, TF2 (just started now that its free), and HL2 deathmatch.

5. Just got my laptop back, playing as: THCemployEE

6. badass steam name :smoke:

7. I'm joining right now.

8. bump

anyone see any good deals on steam this week? Farcry and farcry 2 for $8 right now.

Im trying to pick up a new game for under $10 today so if anyone sees any other good deals let me know

9. I bought the Borderlands: Game of the Year 4-pack on steam a few days ago for 22$ but I think that sale is over already.. :p

10. Frycry is not worth it.

11. its like $2 today i think almost any game is worth $2

12. XxMEATGRINDERxX add a dude! im always playing tf2 alone and shit haha.

13. Anyone else notice how 2 of the admins of the group are the only active ones? And even then they're really not doing much. I hope the change the group a bit so that we can all interact with each other instead of just joining the group to look at it...
    Or not someone else can start a new group...

14. Got that borderlands GOTY for like $7.50

15. Where's the group :confused_2: Searched on the Steam client, and the website.

16. Yeah I searched for it as well, can't find it.

17. Must forge a new one!