PC Grasscity Steam Group and PC Gaming General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Steam: _Jolly_

Origin: Jollyyall

I am playing mostly origin now. I have Titanfall 2 and BF1. Looking for a squad on BF1 and TF2. Mostly BF1 though. As for my general playing style I either do aggressive mid range skirmishes with iron sight scout class or I rush with shotgun. I hit hard and fast with the assault class and if the enemy isn't dug in I can get many kills in close quarter combat. I usually get scoped by those sniper cowards. I played Verdun which is much more realistic and brutal than BF1 and if people used scopes then we would make them pay for it. There were not a lot of scopes in WW1 or Sub machine guns for that matter so it pisses me off sometimes when I see them being widely used. I play mostly hardcore on BF1 so shotgun is not as cheap. I actually kinda see it as a handicap given all the semi autos that can 1 shot. As for titanfall I am literally a 1 man army. I don't even need a team. A lot of people send me hate mail saying that I am a noob for not aiming when I shoot people with the volt but in reality I only sprayed them down because I failed to execute them 2-3x and I was tired of messing around.

2. Man like everything on Steam is on sale this Christmas weekend.

Too bad I've already spent all my extra $$ on gifts lol

I musta got a dozen Steam emails this weekend - "An item in your Wishlist is in sale"... lol

Ah well.

J

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey everyone. I just built my first gaming pc and need some friends on steam. Currently the only games I have are space engineers, Astroneer, Ark survival evolved, minecraft, and a few others. I plan on getting more games eventually. PM me if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. My first build Glad I went with the full tower. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  5. Dota 2, anybody? :D

I have to admit.. I'm currently on a penalty low-priority cue.. cause I quit a couple of games one day when I had to hurry up and go to a doctor's appointment.. so I can't play standard All Pick games.. ... which kinda put me off of playing for months. :p

6. And homies when I say I got a few games, I mean between the family share with my brother's account atleast 250. So hit me up.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. With the sheer size of some of the newer video cards it's hard to go with anything less!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I know what you mean. I didn't realize how big the GPU was until I received it. Couldn't imagine trying to work with a mid tower.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I joined the group.

Steam ID : Bullet_tooth_tony420
    Origin : Jman420

10. Enjoy it man, PC is where it's at!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Anyone have any ideas on something new to play off of Steam that isn't $59.99?

I always put what I like on my Wishlist on those high price games though.

Just looking for any ideas on anything you've found particularly exciting?

Tia!

J

12. Look into what Indie and early access titles strike your interest man. Honestly if it wasnt for the indie development these days I would barely ever game anymore. As for early access there are plenty of alpha state games on steam that are less buggy and more fully featured than alot of AAA games being sold as a finished product. AAA publishers are not trying new things or pushing the envelope anymore. My most played games of the past 5 years are pretty much all indie titles, these guys are making the games you dreamt about playing as a kid, with less emphases on graphics fidelity and more emphases on gameplay mechanics and fleshing out the game worlds they are creating. The other bonus is most of the games im talking about cost no more than 20-30 dollars so you could buy 3 for the cost of 1 AAA title and be assured that at least one is going to have you absorbed for hundreds of hours.

Kerbal Space Program cost me 30 dollars and I have about 1600 hours logged in steam and I still go back to it from time to time.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Great idea. I'm not so into the Early Access just do to bring "unfinished/bugs/glitches" - but can you give any examples maybe I could look at?

Ty!

J

14. #835 Elem3nt17, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    Kerbal Space Program if you havent played that yet.

I'm currently pretty hooked on From the Depths, game is sick, super steep learning curve though.

7 Days to Die
    Astroneer
    Avorion
    Banished
    Cities Skylines
    Conan Exiles
    Darkest Dungeon
    Divinity Original Sin
    Dont Starve
    Empyrion
    Factorio
    The Forest
    Faster Than Light
    Hotline Miami
    My Summer Car
    Pillars of Eternity
    Planet Coaster
    Prison Architect
    RimWorld
    SPace Engineers
    Spintires
    Subnautica

These are some of my favorites off top my head but there's literally a game for every taste.

My top 3 played are easily Kerbal Space Program, From the Depths, and Avorion. Something about making my own designs and testing them in an environment is like the perfect game for me.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I will check some of these out - thank u very much.

J

16. They're giving away this game for free today, normally $5, grab it while it lasts.

17. Any arma 3 dayz players?

18. I have DayZ but I havent played it in ages! It used to be really terrible with glitches and hard to get around... did they fix it up??

19. Lol well arma 3 is better along with the mods like dayz but the old arma 2 dayz yeah you still die from doors and bs still same dayz on that one. 3 is a lot smother better put together imo