PC Grasscity Steam Group and PC Gaming General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Gauntlet is on sale %75 off now at 4.99
    good 4 player RPG if anyone wants to get it and form a group.
    Havent played Gauntlet since it was on Nintendo 64.

2. #762 Viral Frog, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
    I picked up the GameMaker Studio bundle on Humble Bundle, and already have a pretty minimal prototype of a game thrown together. So far I've been coding (first time coding, btw). There's tons of tutorials to get you started on the GML language. I had a blast in the hour and 30 min. I watched through the first three videos.

3. #763 Viral Frog, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
    Progress for my prototype so far. Character can move using WASD or arrow keys. Left click shoots only a single bullet per click. Blue blob is player, green is enemy. Player cannot leave boundaries of map. Enemy will shrink upon being hit by a bullet. This particular enemy must shrink 5 times before being destroyed, and will cause another to spawn. Enemy will bounce upon reaching the corner of map. SFX play every time the player shoots. Enemy destroys player on touch. Escape quits game and R restarts. Not much going on other than this, at the moment. Should have the enemy attacking back soon enough. Also, I plan to implement a respawn for the character on a timer, and add a life system that will cause game over upon depletion.

Attached Files:

4. Still playing Age of empires II, and also Gauntlet.
    Anyone have either? working on getting rocket league, just waiting for a sale

5. I've finally dusted my CS:GO game off. You can catch me in casual or arms race most times. Not big on competitive, personally.

I also started (for the first time) actually getting into TF2. Something finally clicked.

6. whats ur steam name i still play a bit of AoE 2

7. Ole' Drippy or Svo08
    im not sure what it registers as on steam.
    if they dont show up message me yours.

on AOE i usually play custom scenarios, mainly Castle Blood.

8. Wildstar is F2P now. I loved the game but I couldn't justify a monthly subscription to it. Glad to be back in that world again. I'm on Warhound. Don't remember what I renamed my character. I'm at the airport in Minnesota now. When I get home to Washington later today I'll update this post.

9. Anyone playing CS:S? I'm sitting here toking and killing it in gun game.

10. I love me some arms race. Add me on steam and I'll join sometime. sinnersneedlove (displays same as here).

11. It's not showing you.
    and lol best part about having stoners for steam friends. When you stop after a match to take a smoke break. Don't have to worry so much about too many ansty people ready to go onto the next match.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611980436609...
    BillyFuckingMaysHere!

12. I fucking hate the way Steam manages searches for people. I'll shoot you a friend request when I'm home from work.

13. Disregard that. I was able to find and add you via the android app. I'll be down to play some tonight. Got a mic?

14. I got scammed out of my Karambit, goddamn I'm an idiot.

15. Yeah, don't get to use it too much cause the gf bitches that im too loud, lol.

16. All good. I know how that is. Lol.

17. Right? I hear it all the time.
    "why are you up at 4am?" "why can't you sleep like a normal person and quit sitting up all night playing video games talking loud and smoking weed while others are trying to sleep?" lol

18. Hello everyone, i am new here. Feel free to add me on Steam. Even if we don't play, i would love to have some people to talk to.

My steam ID http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttshido //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-smoking-bong.gif

19. Added.

You play SF? Good shit man. I'd like to get some games in but I'm need to replace a couple buttons on my stick.

20. Been going deep on total war rome 2 these last two weeks

not just the game but like way deep on youtube videos with tactics, history podcasts to learn more about the factions, ive been reading original sources and shit, way deep

playing mostly seleucids atm

[​IMG]

its a blast

anyone else play